Target jobs in California, USA – Apply for Sr Target Security Specialist Jobs at Target – Riverside, California. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location: 23000 Van Buren Blvd, Riverside, California, United States, 92518; job id: R0000260580
job family: Security & Loss Prevention
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America’s leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
A role within Corporate Security means working with a team dedicated to protecting the Target team, guests, property, and brand. You will use our comprehensive understanding and management of evolving security risks to protect our Target community throughout the world. You may support Target’s Crisis and Threat Management, Preparedness and Continuity, Forensics, Intelligence, Physical Security and Safety, Executive Services, or Operations teams
As a Senior Target Security Specialist (STSS) you will contribute to a team in support of a secure work environment for all Target team members, temporary workers, vendors and visitors at a Target supply chain building through best practices and physical security program management. You will execute strategic routines to identify, prevent and investigate theft and shortage. As a STSS, you will lead and/or support projects that contribute to enterprise-wide assets protection initiatives. You’ll execute emergency procedures and protocols in the event of emergencies, including incident notification to building leadership. You will assist in accurate delivery and shipment of trailers by following best practices and procedures relating to security and trailer management. You’ll support the onboarding of new AP team members. You will review and update routines documentation as needed.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to respond quickly and remain calm during crisis situations
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Loss Prevention, security or related experience
- Possess or ability to obtain a valid driver’s license
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Distribution Center Sr Operations Manager (Phoenix, AZ) Jobs at Target – Phoenix, Arizona
- Team Lead RedCard Fraud Prevention (Full-time remote or HQ Hybrid) Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Lead Technical Program Manager – Infrastructure Strategy & Business Operations (ISBO) Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sr Engineer – Property Design Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Senior Engineer – Security Visibility Infrastructure Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Lead Security Engineer – Guest Security Platform Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Fullstack Engineer – Transportation Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sr Engineer Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Principal Engineer – HR Technologies Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sr Engineer – Enterprise Promotions Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
See More: 1,000+ Target jobs in US,A – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit target.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.