Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Sr Technical Program Manager, A-to-z Guarantee Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1725277
Job Title: Sr Technical Program Manager, A-to-z Guarantee.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon’s mission of being Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon’s Perfect Order Experience team, under CTPS, works to ensure that Customers can buy with confidence on Amazon. We develop and implement technology innovations, programs, tools, and policies to protect the buying experience on Amazon while minimizing friction for our selling partners. Our team is constantly innovating on behalf of customers to solve business problems. We are looking for a Sr Technical Program Manager to help us drive improvements in our A-to-Z Guarantee space.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A-to-z Guarantee is Amazon’s primary mechanism for protecting customers when they encounter a negative order experience with a third-party seller. We focus on helping Customers easily report a problem when something goes wrong, Sellers to effectively resolve these problems for our customers, and Amazon systems & associates to efficiently adjudicate decisions where we need to step in! Because of the customer experience & financial impact of this product, as well as the opportunities to test integration points upstream, parallel, and downstream – this is an exciting opportunity for a Sr Technical Program Manager to join the team and own and drive exciting projects across CTPS and other parts of Amazon.
The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
As a Sr. TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints, all while communicating effectively upwards and within the team. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
· 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
· Experience managing efforts in distributed systems and/or developing large scale applications
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Applied Scientist – Amazon Air Science and Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Programmer Analyst Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA
- Area Maintenance Mgr Amazon Jobs – Wilmer, TX
- CMMS Amazon Jobs – Wilmer, TX
- Clinical Customer Care Associate Amazon Jobs – Meridian, ID
- Global Alliance Mgr-Analytics Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Applied Science Manager – ML/CV Amazon Jobs – Westborough, Massachusetts
- ]Software Development Engineer in Test Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Sales Enablement Strategist Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon Business (AB) Instructional Designer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.