Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Georgia, United States. – Apply for Sr. Technical Program Manager – Amazon Music, New Projects Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1815806
Job Title: Sr. Technical Program Manager.
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music’s New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music’s New Projects team is looking for founding team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, and more. Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
A successful candidate will be obsessed, highly analytical, have experience working on products and be adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love. The ideal candidate will also be able to boil down a big vision for engagement into a simple set of features we can launch iteratively and experimentally, and know how to build support for their initiatives while taking input from other creative contributors.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to work closely with product, software development, and platform teams. You will with the product teams to deliver the best solutions with efficient use of resources and technologies. You will make strong business cases for project prioritization and investment. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and inspire risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit. If you enjoys solving problems in a dynamic environment and influencing business and technical leaders with your creative solutions, we want to talk to you!
· Drive implementation and delivery of large- initiatives
· Lead agile engineering and teams to coordinate, prioritize and deliver to a roadmap
· Understand service inter-dependencies and lead cross-functional teams towards technical solutions for multi-tiered systems
· Clarify, prioritize and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability
· Articulate program goals, desired outcomes, risks/issues and mitigation plan clearly
· Mentor junior employees and build effective teams
· Support and enhance existing products with thoughtful and measurable impact
· 5+ years of technical program management experience working directly with software engineering teams
· Experience managing cross-functional programs and release schedules
· Experience building and evaluating system-level technical design
· Experience developing and executing/delivering product and technical roadmaps
· 3+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience owning delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience owning strategy and definition
· Master’s degree in computer science and/or business administration
· Experience building and launching consumer software products for web, or desktop platforms
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
· A deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and consistent record of achieving program objectives on schedule, on budget and meeting quality criteria
· Customer relationship skills including the ability to discover true requirements, underlying requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet bold timelines with optimal solutions
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability for program success
· High judgment and exceptional attention to details
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Research Scientist, GDS-Modeling and Optimization Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Program Manager, In-Store Advertising , Amazon Fresh Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Sr. L&D Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- AMZ Robotics SW Dev Eng II Amazon Jobs – Westborough, Massachusetts
- AWS Product Management Leader, World Wide Revenue Operations Data & Analytics Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- HR Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Amazon 4-star Lead – Sportsmen’s Lodge (Full Time) $1,500 Sign-on Bonus Amazon Jobs – Studio City, CA
- Delivery Station Liaison – Part Time (20-29 Hours) – DHO8 – Amazon Jobs – Houston, TX
- Workplace Health and Safety Program Manager, Governance & Compliance Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Business Intelligence Engineer, Transportation Network Planning, NA Trans Execution Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.