Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Sr. Technical Program Manager – Security Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1617381
Job Title: Sr. Technical Program Manager – Security
Come join Ring to help advance our mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the first-ever video doorbell to the award-winning Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security.
At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone, while working hard to bring communities together.
A day in the life
The right candidate will possess proven program management skills and demonstrate their experience leading medium to large products and projects. You are expected to be versatile and able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You are not hindered by managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenarios. You are data-driven and analytical. You can clearly and effectively communicate (written as well as verbally) across the business and with senior leadership.
About the hiring group
Ring Security team is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Sr. Technical Program Manager possessing a balance of Security, Software Engineering, and Technical Program Management skills to join our Security Team. In this Senior role with a wide scope, you will work with cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical key stakeholders to define strategy, capture requirements, plan for dependencies, and interpret, communicate, and drive full lifecycle security programs. You will partner with Legal, Product teams, and Engineering teams to maintain, evaluate and develop security and privacy features and services. If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and influencing the strategic direction of a global organization, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity.
In this role, you will:
· Take a role in identifying, scoping, and delivering large initiatives through their Product or Software Development Lifecycle.
· Work with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams to define strategy and requirements
· Lead cross functional development of technology through delivery
· You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs and technical constraints.
· Work with remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
· Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks and change control.
· Take on large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years of technical program management experience
• 10+ years of experience working in the field of Information Security and software engineering
• Demonstrated experience with project and stakeholder management
• 5+ years of experience working with security and privacy frameworks, and compliance requirements
· Master’s degree or advanced technical degree
· 3+ years of experience managing a Product Development Life Cycle (Cloud and Services) and Software Development Life Cycle
· 3+ years of experience with Penetration Testing, Offensive Security Testing, and Threat and Vulnerability Management.
· 3+ years of experience defining projects; collecting requirements; writing detailed functional and test specifications; and coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets
· Experience with product launches, including services, and/or devices
· Experience analyzing cost/benefit of security feature selection
· Experience in analytics and metrics to quantify activity
· Knowledge of hardware and software development process and lifecycles
· Creative leader with superior analytical abilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills while engaging both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Strong problem solving and negotiation skills to earn trust with teams
· Fluency with Atlassian SCM Suite (Confluence/JIRA)
· Prior experience as a software developer is a plus
· Technical knowledge in multiple security domain areas such as engineering, applications, system and network security, identity and authentication security protocols
· Security knowledge on ongoing threats, trends and mitigations
· Skilled in risk management, business risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions
· Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions
· Solid foundation in software design and engineering principles
· Maturity, judgment, and proven ability to lead and influence others
· Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, product managers and senior business leaders
· High sense of ownership, urgency and drive
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone — while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
- Electrical / Telecom BIM Designer Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Customer Connection Program Senior Specialist Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Sr. Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Business Development Manager – Amazon Locker / Pick-Up Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Account Executive Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Product Manager – Automotive, Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Senior Program Manager, Program Management, Finance Operations Business Partnership Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Applied Scientist – Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA.
- System Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.