Writing jobs in Washington State, USA. – Apply for Sr. Technical Writer Job at Zones, LLC – Auburn, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Position at Zones
We are seeking an experienced technical writer who will lead and develop training and process material as part of an IT ERP project roll-out as well as other key business initiatives. This role will be in the IT Service Delivery group. The selected person should possess experience in IT systems, change management programs and be skilled in working effectively across multiple teams.
- Work with business analysts, IT members, training department and business to understand, document and translate training needs into actionable deliverables
- Creates user documentation (hardcopy and on-line formats)
- How-to guides and playbooks
- Quick reference guides
- Job aids
- Work with training team, IT, and business community to develop
- Classroom training, incorporating new elements into existing sales training
- Computer-Based Training
- Other appropriate training materials
- Develop best practices (project plans and/or playbooks) by determining format based on documentation and training objectives
- Assist with management of change program by developing & maintaining PowerPoint presentations, communication plans, and training calendar.
We Are Seeking Candidates With The Following
- A 4-year degree in English, business, information technology, or related field required
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in technical writing with special emphasis in IT programs and user training. Supply chain a plus.
- Strong command of business process development and working knowledge of business processes in the area of procurement, finance, logistics, and overall supply chain.
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders.
- Keen attention to detail and high regard for quality.
- Exceptional copyediting and proofreading skills.
- Development of computer-based training.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously; varying customers, deadlines, and requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills and project management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead, influence and persuade
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Writer Job at DISYS – Owings Mills, MD
- Reports Writer Job at SAIC – Bethesda, MD
- Customer Service Associate II Job at Black Knight – Chesterfield, MO
- Customer Service Manager (Bilingual Preferred) Job at Joshua Fitts Agency – Northfield, IL
- Customer Service Representative Job at Agora Financial – Hunt Valley, MD
- Customer Service Representative Job at Graybar – Greensboro, NC
- Customer Service Representative, Healthcare Job at Maximus – Hattiesburg, MS
- Youth Soccer Coach Full Time & Part Time Position Job at Soccer Shots Franchising – Brandon, MS
- Customer Service Representative Job at RS&I Inc. – Idaho Falls, ID
- Customer Service Representative Job at Transplace – Frisco, TX
See More: 1,000+ Writing Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.