Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Sr. TPM, Air & Science Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1825836
Job Title: Sr. TPM.
Do you have what it takes to join one of the most exciting teams at the world’s most customer-centric company? Do you think aviation and airplanes are cool? Then come soar with Amazon Air! The Amazon Air Science and Technology (AST) team delivers technical solutions that support the Amazon Air operation; the rapidly growing air transport capability for delighting our customers with fast delivery.
AST delivers consistent and reliable solutions that support Amazon Air planning and execution using a combination of custom applications, models and vendor applications across safety, planning, execution and growth initiatives. AST solutions deliver technical excellence by ensuring consistent data, technology reuse and patterns for rapid development. This role demands an individual who thrives with ambiguity, is able to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives and influence technology teams.
This is a technical leadership position that requires individuals who can influence outcomes in a cross-functional organization. You’ll be responsible for the planning and delivery of technical solutions across external partners and internal product & research science teams. You’ll work day to day with engineers and/or scientist to balance delivery with technical excellence, provide accurate estimates & plans and anticipate roadblocks. You’ll drive a virtuous delivery cycle by continually improving the technical architecture, program management and development lifecycle. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, change control, owning of complex org-wide technical initiatives, bias for action and right-a-lot decisions.
Successful candidates will understand and influence the architecture of large-scale distributed services t that drive technical solutions, have excellent communication skills and a passion for building simple yet elegant solutions that demonstrate business impact.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline.
· 5 + years of experience in technical program management.
· 5 + years of experience leading software development projects.
· Experience coordinating cross functional and cross organizational teams in software development.
· Experience owning the scoping of requirements, planning milestones for a program/product/feature, managing.
· Masters or advanced technical degree and prior experience as software engineer.
· 10 + years of experience in technical program management
· Experience in delivering projects that used AWS services like DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis, S3, Lambda
· Experience in airline, air cargo, fulfillment or supply chain domain
· Proven innovative thinking, skills in metrics creation and project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills
· Expertise in agile software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile estimation and planning, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple, fast-paced initiatives
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. Design Technologist, CAPT UX Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Vendor Manager, Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Logistics Coordinator, Project Kuiper SPACE PROGRAM Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- QA Engineer – DevicesOS Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Program Manager (Level 4) Amazon Jobs – Pasadena, CA
- Salesforce System Admin, Air Science & Tech Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Incentive Compensation Manager, Amazon Web Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Instructional Designer, L&D Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Dev Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, California
- Sr. Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Edwardsville, IL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.