Front End Developer jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for Staff Frontend Engineer – Citrix Content Collaboration Jobs at Citrix – Atlanta, GA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What We’re Looking For
You are a software engineer that excels in developing large scale, highly performant, and user centered web based applications. You are passionate about delivering delightful user experience with a high level of detail. You thrive in a collaborative environment working within a feature team of full stack engineers delivering incremental slices of functionality that improve user experiences and the products.
Citrix Content Collaboration is building the next generation of cloud-based content for the digital workspace! As an integral member of our engineering organization, you will deliver functionality to unlock our customers’ ability to use their content across multiple form factors and experiences. Working in close collaboration with Product Design, you’ll deliver incremental changes in a fast-paced environment in order to delight our customers with simple, intuitive, user experiences. You’ll work alongside other front end engineers across the organization to help drive consistent design and best standards when it comes to front end development.
- Evolving the UI platform that drives Content Collaboration functionality within the Workspace product as well as the ShareFile standalone product.
- Maintaining consistency of user experience and design patterns for features developed across multiple feature teams.
- Modernizing the application and keeping it up to date with new frameworks and versions.
- Working closely with the Design and Product teams to create streamlined and responsive user experiences.
- Reviewing contributions to the code base for consistency, accuracy, and completeness.
- Driving architectural and technical decisions for improving Citrix products and processes.
- Mentoring and learning from your co-workers.
- Experience with building applications using asynchronous patterns.
- Experience writing clean, modular code in large codebases, also building and utilizing unit and integration tests.
- Experience developing applications for all modern evergreen browsers and screen sizes.
- Experience monitoring the health and debugging issues in server side components.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Viewed as having a specialty within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum 8 years of prior software engineering experience; or Master’s degree with 6 years; or PhD with 3 years of experience.
- High proficiency with 2 or more of the following: React | Angular, .NET Microservices, ASP.NET, Node.js.
- Multi-tenant SaaS application development.
- Experience working in a development environment that uses CI/CD.
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- UI Front End Engineer Jobs at Apple – Austin, TX
- Web Developer Job at BOIRON USA – Philadelphia, PA
- Experienced Front-End Software Developer Jobs at Trideum Corporation – Huntsville, AL
- Principal Front-End Developer – Angular Jobs at Jobs via eFinancialCareers – Jersey City, NJ
- Angular Developer Jobs at AceTech Group – Denver, CO
- Frontend Developer Jobs at Gen3 Technology Consulting – Washington, DC Remote
- AngularJS Developer Jobs at Modis – Minneapolis, MN
- CX Engineer (Front End Engineer) Jobs at Salesforce – Chicago, IL
- Front-end Engineer Jobs at Amazon – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Front End Developer Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citrix.com.