Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
Part Time jobs in Nevada, USA – Apply for Starbucks Barista- Part Time (Lake Tahoe) Jobs at Caesars Entertainment, Inc. – Stateline, NV (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Key Job Functions
Develops Enthusiastically Satisfied Customers All of the Time
- Welcomes and connect with every customer to provide excellent customer service.
- Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product with every customer to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- Assists customers in the selection and purchase of specialty coffee beverages and whole bean sales.
- Responds to customer needs and says thank you to every customer.
- Maintains customer service area and equipment in a clean and appealing manner.
- Demonstrates “just say yes” behavior when taking care of customer needs.
Maintains Quality Store Operations
- Prepares a variety of customer beverage orders such as espresso drinks and Coffee of the Day to Starbucks standards.
- Follows store policies and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the Duty Rosters and cleaning standards and works as a store team player.
- Presents oneself professionally and demonstrates clear communication by using Star Skills with all customer and partner interactions.
- Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products.
- Performs equipment maintenance in accordance with preventative maintenance checklist.
- Follows cash handling and register policies
- Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines
Takes Responsibility to Learn All Aspects of the Barista Position
- Learns and demonstrates creating the Starbucks Experience.
- Learns and demonstrates all performance standards by completing Initial Store Training and passing barista certification with a score of 90% or better.
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience working in espresso or food service establishment preferred
- Literate and fluent in English
- Excellent communication and guest service skills
- Good math and money handling skills
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others to do the same. Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and procedures
PHYSICAL, MENTAL And ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Ability to lift, carry and/or push objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to grasp, hold, reach, bend, push-pull, use a step stool, have hand-eye coordination
- Ability to constantly walk and stand during shift
- Mobility to move quickly and easily throughout the outlet area
- Ability to hear and use visual inspection
Positions that have contact with the public require the ability to work in a noisy
environment, and may be exposed to guests who use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars, Harrah’s, Horseshoe and Eldorado brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values – Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail – every day. Our mission, “Create the Extraordinary”. Our vision, “Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don’t perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars”. If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
This job ensures service standards are met and surpassed by providing customers with prompt, quality coffee selection, purchase, and preparation.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Part-Time FLEX Order Selector- Pay up to $23.75/HR Jobs at UNFI – Centralia, WA (On-site)
- BARTENDER (PART-TIME) Jobs at Eurest USA – Deerfield, IL (On-site)
- Part-time Receiving Jobs at ITC Incorporated – Elkhart, IN (On-site)
- Cook at brand new community – (Part Time) Jobs at MorningStar Senior Living – Kirkland, WA (On-site)
- Part Time Entry Level Receptionist Jobs at Aston Carter – Salem, OR (On-site)
- Hospice Chaplain Part-Time Jobs at Hospice of Holland, Inc. – Grand Rapids, MI (On-site)
- Part-time and Easy Task! Flexible Work Opportunities! Jobs at Appen – Georgia, United States (Remote)
- Data Entry – Part Time Jobs at Robert Half – New York, NY
- Chaplain, Part Time Jobs at Hospice of Holland, Inc. – Holland, MI (On-site)
- Store Clerk (Part Time) Jobs at CHS Inc. – Missoula, MT (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Part Time Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.