Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Startup Business Operations Analyst Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1901750
Job Title: Startup Business Operations Analyst.
The AWS Activate team manages AWS’s flagship global startup program. AWS Activate is a global startup acquisition and customer experience program that enables early stage startups to get access to a wide array of offerings to help their startup succeed, including but not limited to AWS credits, personalized cost optimization guidance, technical training and content, and discounts on popular third-party startup tools. Activate business operations team is looking for a role who will consult, design, build and manage analytical projects with the startup customer in mind, and provide deep insights on business areas that we should focus on for delivering value to customers and AWS. You should have a strong expertise and proven success in the Analyzing complex datasets from multiple data sources to understand their correlation and for providing insights to enable decision making. You should be well experienced at analyzing, designing, implementing scalable solutions by implementing interactive end-user facing applications or reports, using tools such as QuickSight and Tableau. Above all you should be passionate about deeply inspecting data and empirical evidence, derive key business insights from your analysis, succinctly communicate those insights and recommendations to your peer groups, and ultimately help us deliver a better customer experience to startups.
Key job responsibilities
• Analyzing, designing, implementing scalable solutions by implementing interactive end-user facing applications or reports, using tools such as QuickSight and Tableau.
• Analyzing complex datasets from multiple data sources to understand their correlation and for providing insights to enable decision making
• Simplifying complex and large data sets from multiple sources, to enabling ease of use by end-users
• Proactively understanding the future needs and provide relevant insights, and create a roadmap
• Deliver operational excellence goals by trapping deep hidden data pointers
• Enabling automated business reporting to reduce manual work for end users
• Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters
• Working in a large data warehouse environment and multi data sources
• Implementing ways by which end users can run their day to day reports themselves in a self-serving manner
• Investigate and implement new tools and technologies to continuously enhance reporting and insights capabilities to meet future needs of stakeholders
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or related field
• 5+ years ‘ experience in using advance features of Excel and data visualization tools such as QuickSight, and Tableau
• 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst, data scientist, data engineer or similar job function with a large technology company
• 5+ years’ experience in supporting large business operations and enabling business reviews by providing reporting dashboards and insights
• Working knowledge of Python/Java or similar coding languages
• MBA or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or related field.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Experience handling confidential and sensitive data
• Familiarity with AWS solutions such as Redshift, S3
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Systems Development Engineer, AWS Serverless Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Dedicated Cloud Engineer, AWS Serverless Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Amazon Fresh Store Zone Lead- La Habra, CA (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – La Habra, CA
- Amazon Fresh Store Associate (Overnight) Amazon Jobs – Murrieta, CA
- Salesforce.com Developer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer – AWS EC2 Nitro Local Instance Storage Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Principal Program Manager, Alexa Kids and Monetization Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. ASIC New Product Manager, Kuiper Silicon Development Engineering – Space Program Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Electrical Engineer – Avionics, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Marketplace Development Manager , APS Managed Web Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.