Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for Startup Program Manager, AWS Activate Investments Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1838481
Job Title: Startup Program Manager.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is the industry’s leading cloud computing platform. The AWS Activate team is seeking a talented, experienced, self-directed Program Manager to join an organization that is responsible for driving adoption of the AWS platform by startups globally.
In this role, you will be responsible for owning and executing key aspects of AWS’s flagship global startup program, AWS Activate. You will design, implement, communicate, measure and iterate on key aspects of the AWS Activate Credit programs globally. To do this, the manager must coordinate with a series of cross-functional stakeholders across AWS, such as Startup Business Development, Startup Sales, Startup GTM & Strategy, Activate Product and Engineering, Activate Ops, Startup Marketing, Finance, and AWS Fraud Investigations. Each of those teams provide critical inputs into what makes a customer eligible for the program, and how AWS can maximize return on investments (ROI); therefore, it is necessary to maintain an ongoing cadence with those teams to analyze Credit programs’ outcome and make adjustments to ensure continuous success.
You will empathize with the startup experience, and have an innate understanding of entrepreneurs, company founders and technical decision makers at early stage companies, and be passionate about helping build new ideas for that community. Ideally, you are someone that has had experience designing and developing new products or programs targeted at the startup community. You should be familiar and interested in driving innovation in customer facing products, and have a track record of owning successful, metrics driven development plans. You must be able to work with and influence different teams across organizations to work toward a common goal.
You have an extensive program management background with experience leading global programs. The candidate will have the ability to earn trust with startup founders, as well as work cross-functionally across the Amazon organization. You have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work backwards from startup customers to understand their key paint points, specifically while adopting and using AWS
• Design and implement solutions based on your understanding of the customer’s pain point
• Develop measurement frameworks to gauge the efficacy of your solutions; course correct and iterate as needed
• Communicate insights, lessons learned and results to your team, cross functionally and to executive leadership
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Business or a related field
• 7+ years of program management or product management experience
• Experience in launching customer-facing programs at scale
• Strong ability to write clearly, concisely and precisely
• Analytical mindset with a penchant to follow the data, lean on empirical evidence and solve problems
• MBA, master’s degree, or equivalent business experience
• Experience in an early stage startup
• Empathy and familiarity with startup ecosystems and ecosystem players
• Experience with applying broad reaching protective measures at scale
• Experience leading and developing a team of experienced Program managers.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Amazon Fresh Store Zone Lead- Irvine CA (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Amazon Fresh Zone Lead – Schaumburg, IL (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Schaumburg, IL
- Amazon Fresh Zone Lead – Bloomingdale, IL (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Bloomingdale, IL
- Amazon Fresh Zone Lead – Westmont, IL (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Westmont, IL
- Amazon Fresh Zone Lead – Oak Lawn, IL (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Oak Lawn, IL
- Amazon Fresh Zone Lead – Morton Grove, IL (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Morton Grove, IL
- Amazon Fresh Zone Lead – Chevy Chase, MD (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Chevy Chase, MD
- Amazon Grocery Lead – Franconia, VA (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Alexandria, VA
- Amazon Fresh Zone Lead – Warrington, PA (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Warrington, PA
- Amazon Go Grocery Lead – Capitol Hill Seattle, WA (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.