Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States – Apply for Strategic Account Executive, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2295252
Job Title: Strategic Account Executive.
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25-billion-dollar global business that is an innovative leader in the Procurement industry. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and transform the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Would you like to be a part of the Amazon Business Sales team that focuses on helping the most complex, strategic enterprise customers? If you have a history of Enterprise-level sales and account management, plus the technical understanding of the modern e-procurement industry, the Strategic Account Executive role provides the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon.
As a Strategic Accounts Executive, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive the full sales lifecycle of the largest businesses in the world that Amazon Business proudly calls customers, from prospecting to strategic account management. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience including identifying, developing, negotiating, closing large scale deals. The Strategic Account Executive owns the vision and develops and maintains the Strategic Account Plan that encompasses a broad, multi-year strategy of initiatives intended to grow customer revenue and trust. Building and maintaining C-level customer relationships, coordinating internal resources, and providing technical recommendations for implementation of the Amazon Business procurement solution is the foundation for delivering results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets.
• Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers.
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.
• Working with all appropriate AB resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams, Professional Services, Category teams and Adoption teams) to support customer interests.
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Amazon Business.
• Analyze sales data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy.
• Accelerate customer category adoption through education and engagement.
• When appropriate, work with internal/external partners to manage joint selling opportunities
• Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Business as well as best practices implementations.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships within accounts with multiple senior stakeholders across the organization in Procurement, Finance, HR or DEI, R&D, IT, and Sustainability & Marketing.
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the Western United States, which include Austin TX, Chicago IL, Tempe AZ and Seattle WA.
A day in the life
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
About the team
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded associate and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• 10+ years of B2B sales experience selling to senior level F1000 clients.
• 3+ years procurement knowledge working in the Procure to Pay (P2P) space with API, cXML, Expense Management Systems, and EDI punchout integrations with cloud-based e-procurement, Cloud Computing systems.
• Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology/other category deals.
• Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
• Proficient in communicating and presenting to senior leadership.
• Proven track record of exceeding plan.
• Strong ability to communicate and present to internal and external senior leadership.
• Able to build rapport and establish credibility with internal stakeholders, leadership and customers.
• Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment and comfortable with change.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 10+ years of Technology, Jan San, MRO, Breakroom and Office Supply, sales experience selling to Fortune 1000 C-Level leadership.
• Other experiences to include: experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across complex customers in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across organizations
• Entrepreneurial background with proven ability to deal with ambiguity, pivot quickly, adapt new process and run fast.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Director Customer Experience Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- ServiceNow Developer Amazon Jobs – Salt Lake City, UT
- Program Manager, Aircraft Heavy Maintenance, Global Technical Operations, Amazon AIR Amazon Jobs – Fort Worth, TX
- Vendor Flex Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – ROCHELLE, IL
- Sr. Manager, Owned Channels, Amazon Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Philadelphia, PA
- Corporate Counsel, Business Conduct & Ethics Investigations Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- EDU Customer Advisor – AB, K12 AB Sales Southeast Region Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Software Development Manager, Amazon Pharmacy Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.