Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Strategic Program Leader (SPL) Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1773644
Job Title: Strategic Program Leader (SPL).
Digital disruption is driving incredible change for AWS customers. The potential of cloud, big data, IOT, artificial intelligence, and many constantly evolving technologies is creating opportunities for customers and those they serve like never before. AWS creates partnership with its customers to harness these capabilities at scale, delivering innovation that transforms operations, anticipates and delivers services to the market, and fosters unmatched customer experiences. We are hiring a Strategic Program Leader (SPL) in our Strategic Accounts business to drive this partnership and evolution of our customers as they innovate and transform their businesses. The SPL is the accountable executive leader driving the end-to-end Professional Services business for a large, strategic customer or portfolio of customers. He/She implements the overall professional services vision in partnership with the customer; identifies key opportunities for advancing customer objectives; enables consistent, high-quality, programmatic delivery of customer outcomes through programs consisting of AWS, customer, and 3rd parties; and builds deep relationships across the customer ecosystem.
The successful SPL:
· Drives transformational outcomes through effective leadership across customer teams, AWS account teams, AWS product development, and partners. Has excellent executive communication skills.
· Manages large, complex programs of more than 10 concurrent projects and drives consistent year-over-year revenue growth.
· Manages a minimum of $25M of revenue, delivering an expanding portfolio with accelerating growth.
· Is a strong people leader, setting a culture of high performance, managing multiple program/project teams of 25-50 delivery consultants across large organizations.
· Ensures customer satisfaction and obtains public customer references through successful achievement of customer desired outcomes and delivery excellence.
· Employs sophisticated delivery mechanisms to optimize results at scale.
· Orchestrates program and project teams to an aggregated program governance including project delivery, financials and budgeting, quality and risk management, resourcing, and escalation management.
· Leads proactive, value-based communication targeted to all levels of internal and external stakeholders, ensuring alignment and outcomes across the customer enterprises.
· Contributes to the overall strategic business development and growth of the portfolio.
· Is a thought leader in cloud capabilities and digital transformation, drawing on deep industry experience, evangelism, and experimentation to realize impactful change.
AWS Professional Services is a strategic enabler for customer success, helping customers to envision the possible and accelerate new capabilities that bring value to the enterprise. We operate across a broad scope of projects for our customers, providing collective AWS customer experience, best practices, and unrelenting focus on customer success.
50% travel is expected for the role.
• 15+ years experience leading enterprise-level IT consulting projects and programs, including cloud engagements (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Management of a P&L of a minimum $25M revenue under management
• Experience with Agile approaches, value, and principles as well as Scrum framework
• Deep understanding of cloud capabilities and the cloud value proposition
• Success managing matrix teams and influencing outside scope of authority
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technology field
• AWS experience and certification(s)
• At least one active project management certification (e.g., APM, CSM, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2)
• Managed and delivered IT engagements for a large enterprise
• MBA or Masters in Computer Science or other technology discipline
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Loss Prevention Manager Amazon Jobs – Sioux Falls, SD
- Sports Senior Strategy Manager, Prime Video Sports Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Construction Manager Amazon Jobs – Johnstown, OH
- Manager Data Engineering, READI Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Solutions Developer, BDSI Solutions Prototyping Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Software Development Engineer, Publisher Experience Amazon Jobs – San Luis Obispo, California
- Software Development Manager, Publisher Experience Amazon Jobs – San Luis Obispo, California
- Sr. Customer Solutions Manager – Department of Defense – Marine Corps, WWPS DOD CSM Amazon Jobs – Virginia
- Sr. Business Coach, Georgia Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Vendor Flex Process Assistant Jobs – Monroe, NJ
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.