Google jobs in California, USA – Apply for Strategy and Operations Lead, Global Sales Tools Jobs at Google -Mountain View, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: San Francisco, CA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or project management at a technology or media company.
- Experience working with client and stakeholder executives.
- Experience planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level.
- Experience and comfort with datasets, synthesizing insights, and recommending actions from data.
- Ability to be successful in a globally-scaled product, sales, and engineering environment.
About the job
As the Strategy and Operations Lead, you will work with business executives and leaders on business projects for the Global Sales Tools team. You will own strategic initiatives that include assessing product opportunities, developing go-to-market strategies, leading associated business planning processes, and managing programs.
The Global Business Strategy (GBS) team helps make Google’s complex business organization run smoothly. The group drives core planning activities and develops frameworks to integrate global business strategies across the Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships organizations. Experts in both Google’s go to market organization and the industries where we compete, they drive strategic and operational improvements while working closely with executive Leadership on a range of critical initiatives and projects. The GBS team is at the forefront of addressing the Business organization’s most strategic priorities, reporting and working directly for Google’s Chief Business Officer.
- Manage the annual and quarterly planning processes, including the development of business plans, operating models, and resource allocation.
- Work with the cross-functional leadership team to lead alignment on business goals.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gather and synthesize data, lead analyses, and develop final recommendations.
- Own strategic initiatives. Work collaboratively across the global organization.
Other Related Jobs:
- Technical Solutions Consultant, Mobile Apps Jobs at Google -New York, NY
- Strategy and Operations Lead, Google Workspace Engineering Jobs at Google -New York, NY
- Account Executive, Google Marketing Platform, Consumer Electronics Jobs at Google -New York, NY
- Strategy and Operations Manager, Procurement Jobs at Google -Atlanta, GA
- Chief of Staff, Global Growth, Google Cloud Jobs at Google -Seattle, WA
- Cloud Security Strategy and Product Operations Director Jobs at Google -Sunnyvale, CA
- Manager, Music Partner Technology, US Labels Lead, YouTube Jobs at Google -San Bruno, CA
- Engagement Manager, Public Sector, Google Cloud Professional Services Jobs at Google -Reston, VA
- Manager, User Care Evolution Jobs at Google -Mountain View, CA
- Customer Engineer, Networking, Telecommunications Jobs at Google -Sunnyvale, CA
See More: 1,000+ Google Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.