Total Pursuit Athletics
Strength and Conditioning jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for Strength And Conditioning Coach Jobs at Total Pursuit Athletics – Zelienople, PA (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Strength and Conditioning Coach, Personal Trainer – Part-Time/Full‐Time
Total Pursuit Athletics is a strength & conditioning facility and CrossFit affiliate located just north of Pittsburgh and Cranberry Township in Zelienople, PA. Our facility is conveniently located off of 2 major highways; 79N (Evans City exit), and Rt. 19N. We have 7,800 square feet of open gym floor space with updated equipment and a large membership base.
129 McCarrell Lane, Suite #105
Zelienople, PA 16063
General Job Description: Total Pursuit Athletics is currently in search of an energetic, educated, and passionate strength & conditioning coach who is open to both personal training (with a diverse clientele base) and athlete development and sport specific training with both individuals and teams.
The Strength and Conditioning Coach is responsible for establishing and maintaining a strength and conditioning program for all sports, individual clients, personal training clients, and group classes where applicable with the three major goals of improving athletic performance, reducing athletic injuries, and teaching lifelong fitness and movement skills. The Strength and Conditioning Coach devises training plans according to sound scientific principles, leads training sessions, and evaluates athletes performance for furthering of development. The Strength and Conditioning Coach is responsible for maintaining the strength and conditioning facility, and for establishing policies, plans, and procedures for the safe and professional operation of the facility during their class and/or session periods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement strength training and conditioning programs for high school athletes, personal training clients, remote or custom programming clients, and participate in development of group training class programs.
- Work in cooperation with other coaches at the facility if applicable for group classes.
- Work in cooperation with health care professionals in the rehabilitation process of an injured member or athlete.
- Maintain client relationships with personal training clients or remote program clients.
- Regularly evaluate athlete, client, or member performance to establish plans to reach goals.
- Implement education programs or proposals for further development of staff.
- Complete budgetary proposal for the purchase of new equipment, and staffing needs, if applicable.
- Determine and reinforce expectations for members that uphold the Toal Pursuit Athletics values of integrity, commitment, & community.
- Conduct an annual evaluation of departmental staff, including the design of professional development activities.
Peripheral Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our owners in program development and marketing.
- Content creation and promoting programs and success via social media platforms.
- Putting all equipment back from sessions and assisting in keeping the gym orderly and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Kinesiology or related field.
- A current relevant professional certification credentialed by an independent accreditation agency – preferably the NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist® (CSCS®) certification.
- 1-3 years working experience in a strength related field preferred, but not required.
- Current standard first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and automated external, defibrillation (AED) certifications.
- A strong working knowledge and teaching skills in analysis and techniques of strength training.
- Experience and/or expertise in strength and conditioning programming for different populations.
- Strong motivational abilities.
- Evidence of ability to interact positively with athletes, colleagues, and our community.
- Evidence of strong organizational skills and effective oral and written communication skills.
Ability to demonstrate the appropriate skills and techniques to be used by the athletes. Ability to visually monitor athletes. Knowledge, experience, and movement proficiency in powerlifting, olympic lifting, and gymnastics.
Looking to hire immediately!
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Jobs at Onelife Fitness – Stafford, VA (On-site)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Jobs at Onelife Fitness – Sterling, VA (On-site)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach – Tactical Setting Jobs at Pivot Physical Therapy – Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Jobs at Florida Memorial University – Miami-Dade County, FL (On-site)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach, Basketball Jobs at IMG Academy – Bradenton, FL (On-site)
- Strength And Conditioning Coach Jobs at D1 TRAINING – Norwalk, CT (On-site)
- Strength And Conditioning Coach Jobs at D1 Training Cool Springs (HQ) – Franklin, TN (n-site)
- Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach – Football Jobs at North Carolina State University – Raleigh, NC (On-site)
- Strength Conditioning Coach Jobs at Minor League Baseball – Alpharetta, GA (On-site)
- Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach Jobs at Yale University Careers – New Haven, CT (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Strength and Conditioning Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.