University of Delaware
Strength and Conditioning jobs in Delaware, USA – Apply for Strength & Conditioning Coaching Assistant – PART TIME Jobs at University of Delaware – Newark, DE (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
To Apply: To apply for this position, send your cover letter, resume, and certification number to – Rich Levy, Assistant AD for Strength and Conditioning, firstname.lastname@example.org
Context Of Job
The Strength & Conditioning Coaching Assistant, at the University of Delaware, is a valued member within the University and Department of Athletics and Community & Campus Recreation, upholding and embracing the departmental mission of “Achieving Excellence Together.” This position will assist with football and other Olympic sports. Typical hours for this position are early mornings until noon Monday through Friday and some Saturday games. This position is year-round for 48 weeks.
The Part-Time Strength & Conditioning Coaching Assistant is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the Strength & Conditioning functions within the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreation Services at The University of Delaware. The Strength & Conditioning Coaching Assistant will design, implement, and supervise training programs for assigned teams within the philosophy and guidelines of the Strength Department. The Strength & Conditioning Coaching Assistant will work in collaboration with current strength and conditioning staff, athletic training, and other members of the sports performance department to ensure all policies and procedures are followed and implemented.
- Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the design, implementation, and supervision of strength, speed, agility, and conditioning programs for assigned teams.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of student-athletes through the development and implementation of safe and effective strength, speed, and conditioning training programs
- Ensure the enhancement of physical and mental development through the establishment of specific training programs and activities to increase the performance of student-athletes.
- Incorporate Sparta Science scans and baseline testing within the guidelines of the strength of a department.
- Assist in the daily operation of both sport strength-training facilities, which include risk management and equipment maintenance.
- Implement training of student-athletes in proper weight lifting techniques, speed/agility/conditioning practices, and proper acclimation protocols.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Sports coverage assistance responsibilities are at the discretion of the direct supervisor.
- BS in Health Science Related Field
- CSCS or CSCCa Certification
- CPR Certification
To apply for this position, send your cover letter, resume, and certification number to – Rich Levy, Assistant AD for Strength and Conditioning, email@example.com
- Strength and Conditioning Coach (SCC) Jobs at GAP Solutions, Inc. – Badger, AK (On-site)
- Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach – Olympic Sports Jobs at West Virginia University – Morgantown, WV (On-site)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Jobs at CHRISTUS Health – Tyler, TX (On-site)
- Graduate Assistant – Strength and Conditioning 2022-23 Jobs at Sul Ross State University – Alpine, TX (On-site)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Jobs at Air Force Civilian Service – Oklahoma City, OK (On-site)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Jobs at Air Force Civilian Service- Ogden, UT (On-site)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach Jobs at Pivot Physical Therapy – Tacoma, WA (On-site)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Jobs at Onelife Fitness – Burke, VA (On-site)
- Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach– University of New Orleans Jobs at Ochsner Health – New Orleans, LA (On-site)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Jobs at Onelife Fitness – Woodbridge, VA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Strength and Conditioning Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit secure.dc4.pageuppeople.com.