U.S. Department of Transportation
Air Traffic Controller jobs in Oklahoma, USA – Apply for Supervisory Air Traffic Control Specialist (Terminal) Jobs at U.S. Department of Transportation – Oklahoma City, OK (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Must submit an SF50 (See Required Documents)
- Must submit a completed FAA Form 3330-43: Rating of Air Traffic Experience
- A one-year supervisor/managerial probationary period may be required.
- Successful completion of a security investigation may be required.
- Please review Required Documents & Additional Information.
Qualifications To qualify for this position you must demonstrate in your application that you possess at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the FV-J (FG/GS-14) level. Specialized experience is experience that has equipped you with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position.
- Some, none, or all candidates may be interviewed.
- Applicants must apply online to receive consideration for this vacancy announcement. Faxed, mailed, or emailed applications cannot be accepted.
- Please ensure that you answer all questions and follow instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may impact your rating or may result in you not being considered for the job.
- Must submit a completed FAA Form 3330-43: Rating of Air Traffic Experience.
- This position is covered by the FAA Core Compensation plan. Additional information about core compensation is available on the following website: https://www.faa.gov/jobs/working_here/benefits
- Additional information regarding living in Oklahoma can be found at www.abetterlifeokc.com.
- To check receipt of documents, please contact Sidney Snider at (405) 954-7981.
This is not a bargaining unit position. Links to Important Information: Locality Pay , COLARead more
- Help Help A career with the U.S. government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Opens in a new window Learn more about federal benefits .
Review our benefits
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Air Traffic Controller Jobs at Serco – Salinas, CA (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Specialist Jobs at Mojave Air & Space Port – Mojave, CA (On-site)
- Air Traffic Controller Instructor at MSY Jobs at SAIC – New Orleans, LA (On-site)
- Air Traffic Controller Jobs at Serco – King Salmon, AK (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Instructor at D01 Jobs at SAIC – Denver, CO (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Specialist – OCONUS Jobs at IAP Worldwide Services – US Virgin Islands (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Terminal Jobs at Amentum – Nevada, MO (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Specialist / Airspace Manager Jobs at Air Force Civilian Service – Edwards, CA (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Instructor at A80 Jobs at SAIC – Peachtree City, GA (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Instructor at EUG Jobs at SAIC – Eugene, OR (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Air Traffic Controller Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.usajobs.gov.