Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Support Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2280998
Job Title: Support Engineer .
The Kindle Ingestion and Expansion (KIX) team enables independent authors, content creators and publishers to publish their content as eBooks for distribution to the Kindle Store, Kindle Unlimited and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library; as well as in print formats for sale on Amazon’s global marketplaces, bookstores and other online retailers using Amazon’s state-of-the-art Print on Demand (POD) technology. KIX is an important part of Amazon’s vision to provide its Kindle and print book customers with the world’s largest selection in the format they prefer – eBook or paperback.
The KIX Support Engineering team provides tier 2&3 services production support and is also responsible for providing multifaceted services to the Kindle digital product family of development teams and working with production operations teams for software product release coordination and deployment. This job requires you to hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks that will define your success.
Key job responsibilities
• Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and services
• Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Python, Perl, or shell scripts, web technologies, with the potential for Java based projects
• Software deployment support in staging and production environments
• Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
• System and Support status reporting
• Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
- 2+ years of development or technical support experience
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience in Unix
- Experience scripting in modern program languages
• Experience working on enterprise level systems
• Development experience in Python or open source based technologies. Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
• Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Principal Product Manager Tech, Kindle Direct Publishing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Enterprise Sales Rep NY, AWS Sports, New York Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Manager III – AMZ6232562 Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Business Analyst III – AMZ6171761 Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Data Engineer II – AMZ6376880 Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Hardware Development Engineer II – AMZ6291647 Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Wilmington, OH
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Baltimore, MD
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Lakeland, FL
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Edison, NJ
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.