Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for SW QA Engineer Amazon Jobs – San Francisco Bay Area, CA. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1618672
Job Title: SW QA Engineer
Amazon Halo is a new health and wellness membership that focuses on improvement through discovery. Our current portfolio of products includes the Halo Band, a wearable wellness tracker, and the Halo app, which uses the data the Halo Band gathers to provide a broad range of digital tools and personalized insights. As a SW Quality Engineer on this team, you will help define and execute the test strategy to ensure we are delivering innovative consumer device experiences with a direct impact on Halo flagship products that customers love and use every day. Come join the Amazon Halo team!
A day in the life
Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. We’ll need to tackle problems that span a variety of domains in embedded systems, mobile development, and cloud services.
About the hiring group
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor in an emerging space that is shaping the future of the industry. Join our passionate, hard-working, and talented individuals in a fast paced, start-up environment to help invent the future. We solve significant customer problems in the consumer electronics space through devices, mobile applications, and cloud services.
How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team solving significant customer problems through innovative technology? Our emerging technologies team, within Amazon’s Device organization (Amazon Echo, Fire TV, Fire Tablets, and more), is looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented individuals to join our fast paced, start-up environment to help invent the future. We solve significant customer problems in the consumer electronics space through devices, mobile applications, cloud services (AWS), computer vision, and machine learning.
We’re looking for the following attributes in a candidate:
· You are a sharp, experienced quality assurance engineer with strong problem-solving skills, solid software testing foundation.
· You are an individual with strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
· You should be capable of understanding complex systems and developing the tools to test the same.
· You should be able to continuously raise the bar for QAE practices by establishing and documenting procedures which are applicable company-wide.
· You need to be abreast of the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be able to utilize them to good effect.
· You influence other team members to embrace best practices.
· Work with Product & Development teams to design and implement Test Strategy to deliver quality consumer software product.
· Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage.
· Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the software.
· Ensure our products meet high standards of quality, performance, Security, and reliability.
· Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the engineering teams.
· Help writing test plans, test cases, and provide suggestion in improving the QA processes.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
· 5+ years of professional quality assurance and testing experience.
· Experience applying SQA methodology and tools.
· Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining high quality test automation of both client and server systems.
· Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies.
· Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks.
· Strong leadership, communication, and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses.
· Experience with open source tools and resources.
· Master’s degree.
- Campaign & Creative Manager Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Marketing Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior BI Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Product Manager – Technical Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager – Technical, AWS IoT Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer – University Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- UX Designer, Advertising: Emerging Products Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Reverse Logistics Business Manager Amazon Jobs – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- UX Designer, Alexa Video Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.