Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Massachusetts, United States. – Apply for Technical Customer Support Associate Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1728374
Job Title: Technical Customer Support Associate.
Do you have a reputation of being highly technical? Are your peers in awe of your Customer Service skills and troubleshooting skills? Do you have an innate passion for driving Customer Success through critical thinking and creative approaches? If so, then Blink’s Customer Service (CS) Technical Support team would like to talk to you!
A day in the life
As a Technical Support Engineer in the CS/Technical Support team, you’ll work on problems at a deep technical level not normally experienced in a typical consumer environment. You will support our Home Security product suite and help customers navigate their own home networking and mobile device configurations. In addition to solving issues for customers and partners, you’ll be a key player recommending product changes, documenting solutions, and automating log analysis. This position affords a lot of personal growth opportunity.
About the hiring group
Our mission is to provide peace of mind for home owners while they are way from home using our wire-free, battery-operated smart home security cameras.
· Providing prompt, efficient, detailed service by engaging directly with Blink’s customers via phone and email
· Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
· Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right
· Working with customers to understand how they use Blink’s products to resolve their issues and maximize their investments
· Acting as an advocate for our customers by reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
· Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
· Assisting with customer communication during Blink’s critical launches and support events
· Working across the customer service spectrum to ensure a consistent and highest-quality level of support
· Developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features
· Driving projects that improve support-related processes
· Supporting Blink Subscription service
· 1+ years of experience in technical support that is focused first and foremost in customer success
· 1+ years of experience supporting consumer WiFi / Mesh networking platforms (Linksys, D-link, Google WiFi, ASUS)
· 1+ years working with of Firewall configurations, parental controls, and commonly enabled features associated with service provider modems/routers and services
· 1+ years providing technical support for mobile devices and platforms (iOS, Android)
· Ability to work remotely
· A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems
· Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel
· Ability to document technical customer issues into notes that are consumable by other users
· Technical curiosity and excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proven success in a fast paced support environment
· Experience using Zendesk CRM
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Supply Chain Planner Amazon Jobs – Mayfield Village, OH
- DevOps System Development Engineer; Amazon.com Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
- Social Media Program Manager, AWS Brand Marketing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Business Intelligence Eng I Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Software Development Engineer – Art19 Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Senior Software Development Engineer – Art19 Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Salt Lake City, UT
- Senior Product Manager – Tech, Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Sr. ASIC Design Engineer Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.