Lab Assistant Jobs in Ohio, USA – Apply for Technical Laboratory Assistant Job at OhioHealth – Columbus, OH. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We are more than a health system. We are a belief system. We believe wellness and sickness are both part of a lifelong partnership, and that everyone could use an expert guide. We work hard, care deeply and reach further to help people uncover their own power to be healthy. We inspire hope. We learn, grow, and achieve more – in our careers and in our communities.
Job Description Summary
The TLA demonstrates the ability to perform phlebotomy and a variety of technical and clerical functions in the Laboratory based on the needs of the individual campus. He/she performs routine laboratory procedures based on principles of human growth and development according to established lab guidelines using customer focus, teamwork, adaptability to change, problem solving, communication and personal excellence. Position handles blood, tissue, fecal matter, sputum, urine, spinal fluid and other body fluids. Specimens may be contaminated with infectious diseases including HIV and other blood borne pathogens.
High School or GED (Required)
Knowledge of phlebotomy 6 month 1 year. Previous clinical Experience .
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- if your passion is to work in a caring environment
- if you believe that learning is a life-long process
- if you strive for excellence and want to be among the best in the healthcare industry
Equal Employment Opportunity
OhioHealth is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. OhioHealth does not discriminate against associates or applicants because of race, color, genetic information, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, military status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, familial status, or other characteristics protected by law. Equal employment is extended to all person in all aspects of the associate-employer relationship including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline, reduction in staff, termination, assignment of benefits, and any other term or condition of employment.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Lab Assistant II Job at Bon Secours Health System – Richmond, VA
- Clinical Laboratory Assistant Job at HCA Healthcare – San Antonio, TX
- Senior Scrum Master Job at Federal Reserve Bank of New York – New York, NY
- Scrum Master Job at ClearedJobs.Net – Arlington, VA
- Scrum Master IV Job at pureIntegration – Reston, VA Remote
- Entegral Scrum Master I (Remote) Job at Enterprise Holdings – Madison, WI Remote
- Scrum Master – Atlassian Job at Jobot – Des Moines, IA
- Manager, Animation Art – VALORANT Job at Riot Games – Los Angeles, CA
- Sr. Animator, Motion Graphics Job at Slack – United States Remote
- Animator (contract) – Maxis Job at Electronic Arts (EA) – Redwood City, CA
See More: 1,000+ Lab Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ohiohealth.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.