Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Technical Partner Manager, APS Connections Marketplace Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2099629
Job Title: Technical Partner Manager.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore’s global top 100, to help them monetize their content with demand from multiple programmatic buyers. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
In 2021, APS launched Connections Marketplace as a direct response to APS publishers looking for turnkey solutions to address an increasing array of operational challenges in the ever-evolving advertising landscape. This marketplace connects thousands of publishers to 3rd-Party (3P) providers of adtech infrastructure services. Connections Marketplace solves publisher challenges with service discovery, vendor selection, technical integration onboarding, and ongoing maintenance. Visit https://aps.amazon.com/aps/connections-marketplace/ to learn more.
We are seeking a Technical Partner Manager to oversee launching, managing, and scaling technical vendor integrations in our newly-launched Connections Marketplace solution for publishers. The ideal candidate will combine proven technical management, operational development, client-communication skills, and hands-on experience with online advertising to launch and scale partner integrations.
Key job responsibilities
- Own and develop processes for managing third-party advertising technology services including evaluating, on-boarding, integrating, troubleshooting, and scaling.
- Identify areas for automation, improvement and scalability to support the technical integration backbone of Connection Marketplace and work with the team to drive these to execution.
- Drive features to optimize partner integrations and improve operational excellence by collaborating with Engineering, Product, and Account teams.
- Be the voice of the partner and translate partner feedback into product and engineering requirements.
- Own and analyze long-term vs. short-term opportunities and recommend the right trade-offs that will ultimately benefit our partners.
- Own technical agenda for business reviews with partners.
- Produce and oversee comprehensive technical documentation to simplify and scale partner integrations.
- 2+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 4+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- 3+ years of experience working with browser debugging tools such as Charles Proxy and Wireshark.
- Past experience as a Software Developer.
- Master’s Degree in a technical or business field
- Hands-on experience in technical account management or ad ops at top-tier programmatic bidders (SSPs or DSPs).
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising space, including header bidding.
- Familiarity with Open RTB protocol.
- Familiarity with at least one database query language or Hive.
- Analytical and data-driven – familiarity with data analysis tools to process and analyze large data sets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Dev Engineer – Performance Advertising Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Manager, Vendor Management, Canada Consumer Electronics Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Manager, Selling Partner Support Experience Amazon Jobs – Detroit, MI
- Manager, Software Development, Sponsored Products Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Principal Product Mgmt. Tech, Sponsored Products – Growth and Expansion Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Modem Integration & RF-Test Communication System Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Enterprise Technical Account Manager, Public Sector, Managed Catalog Operations, Special Regions Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Dedicated Cloud Analyst, AWS Intelligence Initiative Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Solutions Architect, Alexa 3P Devices Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Principal UX Designer, Alexa Developer Experiences, Alexa Skills Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.