Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Technical Program Manager, Amazon Fulfillment Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2293606
Job Title: Software Development Manager.
Have you ever ordered a product from Amazon and been amazed at how fast it gets to you?
Everyday, Amazon engineers are relentlessly working to decrease the time between Click to Deliver for your products by constantly expanding and improving the Amazon Fulfillment Network. At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven leaders. If you’re ready for your next challenge, this is your chance to make a direct impact to Amazon’s operations, global expansion and customer obsession.
Amazon Fulfillment Technologies (AFT) powers the physical engine at the heart of Amazon. AFT builds and operates software, hardware, and processes that run the global network of fulfillment centers that move many millions of units of inventory, employ tens of thousands of people, and ensure that customers get what they want by the promised date/time. We do this by building automated solutions to handle things that technology does well, while relying on people to handle things that humans do well. Our environment is global and complex with a variety of software, systems, industrial machines and protocols. In the service of our customers, we are innovating and constantly improving in the areas of material handling automation, computer vision, machine learning, robotics, logistics, transportation etc., in order to accelerate the delivery of products and packages through Amazon Fulfillment Network.
The Operations Technology team, under Amazon Fulfillment Technology organization, supports all the software and infrastructure that powers Amazon’s world-class fulfillment engine.
Can you achieve technology and business goals by collaborating with software developers, TPMs, mid-level managers, and executives across the organization leveraging your strong communication skills and technical expertise? Are you interested in helping automate the processes used by hundreds of software teams to meet company goals? Do you want executive level visibility and accountability for improving technology and reducing costs? Operations Technology group needs a Technical Program Manager with large scale project management and Technology Integration experience?
This role would mainly include organization level projects from medium to large scale, working with many cross-functional teams. It will also include working with high number of managers/senior managers on reporting, escalations and collaboration. This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running, and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
A successful team member will be skilled at anticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management, balancing business needs with technical constraints, and taking calculated risks to maximize business benefit. They will be able to focus heavily on cross-functional communication to ensure key decisions and status surrounding projects are clear to all. Successful candidates should not only be passionate about delivering extensible, on-time solutions, but should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement and mentorship. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for working on behalf of teams and customers, have a track record of on-time delivery of large scale projects, and have the ability to operate independently and autonomously. Maturity, judgment, negotiation skills, influence and leadership skills are all essential.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years experience managing complex cross-function technology projects and/or developing software
- Proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to various levels of management including precise and effective customer communications.
- Analytical acumen, and comfort generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Distributed system architecture experience
- Prior experience with agile methodologies and a fast-paced environment
- Strong , problem-solving, and analytical thinking skills
- Proficiency knowledge of distributed systems and software services
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, have an innate desire to understand key drivers and whether they are the correct or best metrics to measure/manage a business or process
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Innovative and self-directed.
- Software Development Manager – Satellite Control Systems, Ground Control Services Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Associate Brand Manager, Luxury Stores, Luxury Stores Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Clinical Lead Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Sr. Business Analyst Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Structural Analysis Engineer – Primary Structures, Structural Integrity and Analysis Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Loss Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs – Mt. Juliet, TN
- Data Scientist, Science & Design Leadership Recruiting & Academic Partnerships (SDLAP) – Market Intelligence Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- A&A Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Annapolis Junction, MD
- Embedded Software Development Engineer, Platform Software System engineering Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com