Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Technical Program Manager II, Techincal Program Manager,Alexa Skills Kit Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1787968
Job Title: Technical Program Manager II.
Amazon Alexa is seeking a Technical Program Manager. In this role you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects across Alexa. Responsibilities include collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside merchants and vendors to develop optimal solutions. You will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams
The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading large projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background in current web technologies. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. As a TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
· 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· 2+ years of technical program management experience
SR TPM Req 1380106 will close after this role has an offer accept
· Working knowledge of human language technology (such as ASR and NLU)
· Aptitude in professional software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Incident Management Engineer (E2M)Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Instock Manager – Inbound, Hubs Retail Team Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Product Manager, F3 Procurability, F3 Catalog Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Instock Manager, Hubs Retail Team Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Instock Manager, Amazon Fresh Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Principal, Game Production in the Cloud Specialist, Game Tech Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Applied Scientist, Alexa AI, AmazonBot Amazon Jobs – Manhattan Beach, CA
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DLI4 – Amazon Jobs – Edwardsville, IL
- Creative Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DLN8 – Amazon Jobs – Palatine, IL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.