Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States – Apply for Technical Program Manager, Mobility and Devices Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2288836
Job Title: Technical Program Manager.
Are you interested in building innovative services with global reach? Does impacting how mobile software is developed and hundreds of thousands of mobile devices are managed sound like fun? We are looking for a skilled Technical Program Manager to join us in our mission to build end-user solutions and developer tools for the industrial Android devices deployed globally across Amazon’s fulfillment network.
In this role, you will use a blend of technical knowledge, software/systems fundamentals, and program management to solve problems and build solutions for highly-scaled enterprise needs. You’ll work as an embedded member of a software and systems development team working on ambiguous challenges that directly affect the daily experiences of hundreds of thousands of Amazon Associates. You will use your excellent program management and communication skills to deliver results for our internal customers while influencing the tech and business strategies of engineers, senior leaders, and other stakeholders.
To be successful, you should be excited about tackling highly ambiguous problems without any predefined path where you need to manage complex projects. You should be team obsessed and enjoy helping the engineers on your team to build outstanding services in a collaborative atmosphere. You should be passionate about managing technical programs and keeping stakeholders informed, while also providing ongoing insights about systems and software architecture that drive high quality results in your team.
Flexible locations including: Nashville, Boston, Austin, and Amazon’s HQ2 (Arlington/Crystal City)
- 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- 2+ years of technical program management experience
- Experience managing enterprise-level software or systems development projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- Experience in risk management, business risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-offs
- Detailed technical knowledge in fields such as networking, internet of things, software development, and systems development.
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Self starter with strong work ethic and a passion for technical and analytical problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or 5+ years’ equivalent technology experience
- Previous professional experience as a software, systems, or network development engineer
- Knowledge of Android development
- Knowledge of AWS services and architecture
- Experience with a Mobile Device Management platform such as Airwatch, SOTI, or Avalanche
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Marketing Research Manager, Brand Experience, Brand Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Distribution Lead – Downtown Seattle Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Games Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Customer Success Mgr, Amazon Vendor Services – Consumables Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Houston, TX
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Dallas, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.