Editor jobs in New Jersey– Apply for Technical Writer/Editor Jobs at inSync Staffing – Flanders, NJ (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location: Flanders, NJ
Pay Rate: $44.00/hr
Duration: 10 months
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Seeking an experienced, self-motivated Technical Writer to develop user assistance content for in vitro (IVD) diagnostics instruments and software within the Healthineers, Laboratory Diagnostics, Content & Labeling Department.
Responsibilities Include The Following
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in an agile software development environment.
- Developing, verifying, and managing content versions and reviews throughout the product lifecycle, under the guidance of a senior writer or project manager.
- Developing content consistent with company branding and style guidelines.
- Participating in scrum activities and sprints to manage tasks and track progress.
- Reading and understanding scientific and engineering information, design requirements, test specifications, product prototypes, and usability study results.
- Understanding user interaction and task workflows with software and hardware to drive the development of user assistance topics.
- Confirming content accuracy using software emulators or diagnostics instruments.
- Developing concept and task topics using XML to create user assistance and troubleshooting deliverables for laboratory diagnostic professionals.
- Developing content with translation into other languages in mind.
- Understanding and implementing relevant procedures and work instructions within the company Quality Management System.
- Supporting audits and other regulatory investigations as appropriate.
Team deliverables include operator’s guides, quick guides, online help, release notes, and other technical publications for laboratory diagnostics technicians as well as automation and network IT professionals.
This position requires working with a team and on multiple deliverables to support commercial products and development projects. The strongest candidates will have experience:
- Demonstrated experience interpreting user needs and R&D documentation to develop customer-facing content for both software and hardware products
- Developing technical content using XML or structured Frame maker
- Knowledge of Product Labeling as defined by the FDA 21 CFR 809, EU IVDR, or international regulatory organizations
- Experience with agile development or scrum framework
Education And Experience
The candidate should have a BS/BA in a related discipline. A minimum of 5-8 years of technical writing experience in a related field and successful demonstration of the responsibilities and knowledge presented above.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Associate Editor – Editorial Innovation (REMOTE) Jobs at Thomson Reuters – Eagan, MN (Remote)
- Features Editor – Freelance Jobs at Roku Inc. – Stamford, CT
- Topic Desk Editor Jobs at The Washington Post – Washington, DC (On-site)
- Writer Editor Jobs at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory – Pasadena, CA (On-site)
- Editor Temp – to – Perm – Work From Home Jobs at PCI not the big company – Madison, WI (Remote)
- Copy Editor – Temporary Jobs at The Walt Disney Company – Washington, DC (Hybrid)
- Assistant Editor Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton – Honolulu, HI (Hybrid)
- News Editor Jobs at Captivate, LLC – Lowell, MA (Hybrid)
- Data Entry Editor Specialist Jobs at Aston Carter – Poway, CA (On-site)
- YouTube Editor (Contract) Jobs at Common Sense Media – San Francisco, CA
See More: 1,000+ Editor Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www1.jobdiva.com.