Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited
Bank Teller jobs in New York, USA – Apply for Teller (Branch Operations – Hope Road) Job at Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited – Jamaica, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited is seeking identify a suitable candidate to join our Branch Operations (Hope Road) team in the capacity of,
The selected candidate will contribute to client experience by providing professional and attentive service to clients by accurately completing immediate core banking transactions. Take personal accountability for delivering superior client experience including, effective problem resolution. Identify client’s primary needs, look for opportunities to refer clients to the appropriate in-branch sales individual/ alternative channel.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Deliver quality client service according to Sagicor Bank Customer Service Standards.
- Assume ownership of client problems at first point of contact. Ensure appropriate escalation to supervisor or relevant person/ department.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of all bank’s products and services.
- Educate clients about appropriate products and services to satisfy needs.
- Actively market/ promote the Bank’s products & services to obtain referrals.
- Verify and process client deposits.
- Purchase/ Remit excess and unfit cash to vault teller as required.
- Issue and encash drafts and managers cheques.
- Execute Foreign Exchange (FX) transactions.
- Encashment of cheques and withdrawals.
- Process non-cash transactions e.g. Funds transfers, fee reversals etc.
- Collect relevant fees and charges and process RTGS/ Wire Transfers/ ACH.
- Encashment of travelers cheques.
- Process credit card and Bill Payments.
- Perform account closures.
- Receive & verify cash from Cash Processing Unit and prepare cash for shipment to Cash Processing Unit.
- Replenish/ Balancing of ABM.
- Balance vault cash.
- Imaging/ Scanning of processed documents.
- Filing processed work and dispatch to Verification Unit.
- Dispatch managers’ cheque/ drafts to Centralized Reconciliation Unit.
- Assist in the verification of negotiable instruments.
- Ensure all relevant TTRs/ STRs/ UTRs are completed in accordance with guidelines.
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/ Specialized Skills/ Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular, Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of teller functions & POCA regulations is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Customer Service Principles.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Professionalism in dealing with all clients.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Effective Team player.
- High degree of honesty & integrity.
- Effective Problem Solving Skills.
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor’s career portal no later than July 9, 2021.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Part Time Teller, Gallivan Blvd, Dorchester, MA Job at Santander Bank, N.A – Dorchester, MA
- Teller/Member Services Representative- Downey Job at California Credit Union – Downey, CA
- Senior Teller Job at Apple Bank – Brooklyn, NY
- Contact Trace Associate – Infection Control – PRN Position – Gainesville Job at UF Health – Gainesville, FL
- Contact Tracer – 229439 – University of Rochester Job at University of Rochester – Rochester, NY
- Contact Tracer Specialist – Remote Job at AAA Club Alliance – Newark, DE Remote
- Senior Manager – Project Accounting Job at Connect Search, LLC – Chicago, IL
- Senior Staff Accountant Job at KBW Financial Staffing & Recruiting – Boston, MA
- Accountant III Job at CIBC U.S. – Chicago, IL
- Accountant Channel Sales Representative Job at ADP – Los Angeles, California, United States
See More: 1,000+ Bank Teller Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.