America First Credit Union
Bank Teller jobs in Utah, USA – Apply for Teller Jobs at America First Credit Union – West Valley City, UT. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Mon – Sat Flex
Allow us to introduce America First Credit Union—we are Utah’s largest credit union and one of the 10 largest credit unions in the U.S., a top auto lender in Utah and Nevada, and a front-line technological innovator in finance. At the heart of our excellence is our employees, and their dedication to serve our 800,000+ members throughout Utah, Nevada, Idaho, and Arizona with uncompromising care and professionalism. We are currently looking for friendly, enthusiastic, reliable individuals to join our team. Come help us show our members the credit union difference—we’re about people helping people!
In Addition, We Provide Benefits Such As
The America First teller position is unique in many ways. We help you grow your career through “career pathing” (ask us about this when we call.). We offer continuous training and regular evaluations so that you can earn more as you learn more. As you dedicate yourself to the job, you’ll also learn to be financially savvy with your own money. This is a great position that can quickly put you on a career path in lending or branch leadership.
- Competitive pay – along with the occasional bonus
- Tuition Assistance – we support your educational goals
- Comprehensive insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision and more
- Flexible hours available – we can work with your school schedule, if needed
- 11 paid holidays – including both federal and state holidays
- Sundays off – rest a bit before Monday arrives
- Paid leave – if you work 30/40 hours weekly, you’ll start earning as soon as you’re hired
- 401(k) & pension retirement plans – it’s never too early to start saving
Your Day-to-day Responsibilities Will Look Something Like This
As part of the AFCU team, you will focus on making our members’ experience extraordinary while taking care of their financial needs. You’ll contribute to creating a positive work environment as you bond with your coworkers and leadership in a social, yet professional environment.
- Deposits, withdrawals, and transfers — you’ll learn how to do all of this during teller training
- Member service – look at each member’s needs individually and don’t forget to smile!
- Cash handling – money isn’t clean, wash your hands regularly
- Fraud identification – keep your eyes out for any suspicious activity
- Cross-selling – help members discover additional products and services that can help them
You will be primarily responsible for serving our members, so there are certain skills and attributes that we are looking for, namely
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Solid math skills
- Understanding of finances
- Good typing skills
If this describes you, apply now to get the ball rolling! If it reminds you of someone you know that is also looking for work, tell them about us and this opportunity! Either way, thanks for considering us as your future employer, we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Bank Teller Jobs at Elwood Staffing Services, Inc. – Boise, ID
- Part-time Teller – St. Charles Jobs at First Bank – St Charles, MO
- Teller/MSR I Jobs at Pacific Service Credit Union – San Francisco, CA
- Bilingual Teller Job at Moneytree – Lakewood, CO
- Video Teller Job at Purdue Federal Credit Union – West Lafayette, IN
- Teller (Branch Operations – Hope Road) Job at Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited – Jamaica, NY
- Part Time Teller, Gallivan Blvd, Dorchester, MA Job at Santander Bank, N.A – Dorchester, MA
- Teller/Member Services Representative- Downey Job at California Credit Union – Downey, CA
- Senior Teller Job at Apple Bank – Brooklyn, NY
- Contact Trace Associate – Infection Control – PRN Position – Gainesville Job at UF Health – Gainesville, FL
See More: 1,000+ Bank Teller Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-americafirst.icims.com.