Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for U.S. Corporate Counsel (Competition) Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1617097
Job Title: U.S. Corporate Counsel (Competition)
Amazon.com’s Legal Department is looking for a smart, experienced, and highly motivated litigator with experience in competition matters to help manage its worldwide portfolio of litigation and regulatory matters and to advise the company on legal and business risk management issues.
Responsibilities include managing and supervising matters focused on competition issues, including directly engaging with government officials and regulators; directing overall case and matter strategy including selecting and managing outside counsel; assessing risk and coordinating with senior leadership on risk management; and providing advice and counsel to internal stakeholders on a broad spectrum of complex and often novel legal issues.
The position is based in Seattle, Washington.
· At least six years of litigation and regulatory experience
· Law firm experience
· J.D. degree and membership in good standing in at least one state bar
· Hands-on experience in complex domestic and international business litigation, in particular on antitrust matters, including trial experience and counseling parties and witnesses in a variety of pre-dispute and dispute resolution contexts
· Broad experience advising on domestic and international competition litigation and regulatory issues
· Federal judicial clerkship
· Regulatory experience
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as demonstrated proficiency in working closely with and advising senior executives of an organization
· Ability to manage a large number and variety of mission-critical projects, working independently and often in ambiguous environments
· Sound and practical business judgment and good old-fashioned common sense
· Familiarity with Internet, software, and/or media industries and the legal and regulatory environment in which they operate
· Strong team player with demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and efficiently with paralegals, assistants, other lawyers, and business clients
· Highest standards of ethics and professional integrity
· Experience in crisis management and response
- Immigration Specialist Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- IT Support Engineer I Amazon Jobs – West Deptford, NJ
- Sr. Product Manager – Tech Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Marketing Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Sr. Program Manager, Customer Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Finance Manager – AWS Sales and Services Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Sr. UX Researcher Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.