Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Alabama, United States – Apply for US Consultant (AC O) Amazon Jobs – Alabama. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2287628
Job Title: US Consultant (AC O).
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. We are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help the Disability Leave Services (DLS) team build a best-in-class professional services program to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to Amazon employees, applicants, job seekers and candidates globally, this is your chance to make history by joining our team. DLS Provides services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to assist employees as they go through qualifying life events.
The Accommodation Consultant (AC) will work directly with employees and senior leadership in providing ADA accommodations. The AC will be the primary contact for the employee as they proceed through the accommodation process. This role expects exceptional communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, analytical and critical thinking skills, and a customer service focus that employees expect from Amazon.
Key job responsibilities
· Serve as a subject matter expert on the accommodations process as well as state and federal disability laws
· Provide end-to-end case management including engaging the employee, vendors, work location and other stakeholders
· Educate and train employees and HR on aspects of accommodation, return to work process and case complexities.
· Maintain current status with case load that will fluctuate during periods of high volume such as peak, prime day, new site launches, staffing changes, etc.
· Participate in other activities, projects and other growth initiatives within the DLS program
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Ability to travel as appropriate (up to 25% of the time)
A day in the life
Responsible for full life cycle case management of employee accommodation requests.
- 1+ years of human resources experience
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office products and applications experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- A general understanding of ADA, FMLA, statutory leaves and disability policies and laws, in addition to understanding the job accommodation processes including utilization of internal resources · PHR and/or CPDM certification
- · Ability to work with all levels of business
- · Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- · Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- · Ability to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal direct supervision · Strong time management and ownership of deliverables
- · Ability to prioritize, manage and complete work/projects with tight deadlines Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead, IFS Platform/Infrastructure Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Solutions Architect, New APS Service Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Sr. UX Writer/Content Strategist, Music Brand Voice & Strategy Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Sr. Manager – Brand Video Studio, Brand Video Studio Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Software Development Manager, SC.os Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Applied Scientist, Selection Monitoring Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Umatilla, OR
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Dublin, OH
- Senior TPM-Amazon Ads, DSP Trader Experience Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.