Walmart jobs in Arkansas, USA – Apply for (USA) Software Engineer III Jobs at Walmart – BENTONVILLE, AR. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
What you’ll do…
Are you passionate about enhancing user experience with your solutions? Does your pulse accelerate when you hear the term ”systematic application”? If so, join our Software Engineering team!
If you are an engineer who works with a range of technologies and languages, understanding the complete implementation process to deliver world-class solutions, this could be the place for you.
As a Walmart Software Engineer, you’ll lead through technical discovery, design and implementation of large-scale applications, products and platforms.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Develop technologically advanced solutions that make a large-scale impact and improve the end-user experience.
- Operate with a startup mentality, bringing new ideas to the table and inspiring those around you to do the same.
- Identify areas of opportunity, determining solution designs and provide guidance to system and process enhancements.
- Translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Have a true passion about Technology.
You’ll really wow us if…
- You’re comfortable working in an Agile environment, both collaboratively and independently.
- You have robust experience with Java, SQL and NoSQL, API’s, Service Oriented Architecture.
- You can design and implement REST API web services and scalable APIs.
- You’ve developed with Spring framework/Spring Boot
- You know NoSQL technologies (Cassandra/Cosmos/ MongoDB) as well as relational databases (Oracle or MySQL).
- You have extensive experience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines.
- You use your knowledge of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and patterns) to create an outstanding user experience.
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Min Requirements: Bachelor of Science and 3 years’ experience or Master of Science with 2 years’ experience in software engineering
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
About Global Tech
From entry-level to executive positions, Walmart provides limitless opportunities for growth, and career development.
Walmart started small, with a single discount store and the simple philosophy of selling more for less. Today, we are a growing technology-enabled company founded on the same values as our first store. We establish clear expectations, empower associates to manage their work, and hold ourselves and one another to a high standard.
Walmart’s scale enables us to have an. No other company has the reach of Walmart, with 2.3 million associates worldwide and over 230 million weekly customers.
Walmart is reshaping retail by investing in an expanding workforce. While technology is at the heart of our digital transformation, people are the reason we succeed and the force behind our innovations. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow.
Flexible, hybrid work
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily virtual, while remaining near the locations Global Tech calls home. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We use our campuses to collaborate and be together in person, as business needs require and for development and networking opportunities.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond our great compensation package, we offer performance incentives. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.