Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for UX Designer, Alexa Auto Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1725262
Job Title: UX Designer, Alexa Auto.
The Alexa Auto team is building voice-forward in-vehicle experiences that delight customers, increase safety, and bring the future of transportation to life. Our mission is to continue pushing the envelope in automatic speech recognition (ASR), natural language understanding (NLU), and voice user interfaces (VUI) to provide the best possible end user experience.
As a UX Designer, you will lead, define, and drive the interaction design for in-vehicle Alexa experiences. You are familiar with vehicle HMI and have experience curating a great UX from the numerous inputs and outputs vehicles offer (voice, sound, touchscreens, and physical controls). You must be an innovator, since you will be expected to create solutions for ambitious ideas for which no interaction paradigm currently exists. You must be proactive, because you will regularly find yourself in uncharted territory to create new solutions. You must be a collaborator, as you will be working side by side with product managers, engineers, and UX designers to bring your designs to life. You are simultaneously pragmatic and a visionary translating business needs into new-to-the-world, customer-focused solutions. You understand how to leverage metrics to measure success and identify opportunities to optimize the customer experience. And most importantly, you excel at conceptualizing spoken and multimodal experiences in the abstract, communicating them effectively to the larger team, and driving that vision into solid design deliverables.
As a member of a growing design team, you will also be responsible for helping prioritize the team’s work and magnifying the impact of the team’s output across organizational boundaries.
We are looking for a designer who can:
· Create world-class, user-centered multi-modal designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings
· Confidently defend design rationale in reviews with leadership
· Codify designs into written guidelines and requirements
· Thrive in a nimble, start-up like environment
· Collaborate with VUI designers and the Research team to ensure a consistent and delightful experience across all customer touch points
· Partner with the Product Management team to translate business requirements into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements
· Collaborate with software engineers to bring the resulting designs and vision to market
· 3+ years of experience
· An available online portfolio
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, HMI, front-end Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
· Professional experience designing in-vehicle HMI and voice interactions that consider voice and various safety standards.
· Working knowledge of safety standards and experience
· Ability to prototype visual and voice user experiences with readily available tools.
· Ability to analyze data and find usage patterns.
· Experience with agile methods.
· Familiarity with designing mobile web, and/or on-device mobile applications.
· Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
· Experience working on projects from inception to shipping product.
· Experience presenting to and advising senior management.
· Experience writing compelling narratives and detailed design guidelines.
· Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. Software Development Engineer – AWS Database Services, Amazon Redshift Amazon Jobs – East Palo Alto, CA
- Sr Technical Program Manager, A-to-z Guarantee Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Applied Scientist – Amazon Air Science and Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Programmer Analyst Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA
- Area Maintenance Mgr Amazon Jobs – Wilmer, TX
- CMMS Amazon Jobs – Wilmer, TX
- Clinical Customer Care Associate Amazon Jobs – Meridian, ID
- Global Alliance Mgr-Analytics Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Applied Science Manager – ML/CV Amazon Jobs – Westborough, Massachusetts
- ]Software Development Engineer in Test Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.