Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for UX Motion Designer, Fire TV Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington . See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1753222
Job Title: UX Motion Designer.
Our design studio is looking for an exceptional UX Motion Designer to join our growing Fire TV design team. You will concept and craft unique and compelling motion design for ten foot experiences, collaborating with designers, researchers, engineers and product managers throughout the design and development lifecycle. As a tastemaker and storyteller, you will advocate for design excellence – contributing to product vision, and collaborating with a team that defines and designs user interfaces, frameworks, and the interaction, visual, and motion design patterns for Fire TV and Tablet UX. This role is based in Seattle, WA.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a keen eye for elegant, modern design, and UI patterns. You think holistically, and craft the “why” of all that we ship – advocating for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and customer goals. You have a mastery of After Effects and other software for creating user interface animations and rapid mockups, motion studies and prototypes. You are at ease both visualizing an experience in the abstract and then driving that vision into concise motion design deliverables and hands-on building with engineering teams. You can drive the creative review cycle, craft delightful design solutions, and elevate the motion experience of millions of customers around the world.
Learn more about working as a designer at Amazon, visit https://amazon.design/ and our Dribbble team at https://dribbble.com/AmazonDesign.
· Crafting motion UX behaviors, systems and animations that orient, guide and add delight for customers
· Produce motion studies for user flows, leadership presentations and quickly iterating on multiple design solutions
· Work strategically with peer and partner interaction, visual and voice designers in an open and collaborative environment
· Lead the definition and communication of motion design guidelines, development best practices and standards
· Adapt core motion primitives to optimize experiences for both existing and emerging customer modalities
· Work with the product management team to develop a shared vision of a product/feature, close on requirements and deliver motion design to meet the product’s objectives
· Partner with software engineers to leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles and customer intent
· Present design work to multiple teams and senior leadership for review and feedback
· Partner with the broader design community to extend motion experiences across the array of offerings
· Inspire and mentor other designers in the Devices Design Group
· 3+ years professional experience as a motion designer or similar design role
· Expertise in both motion and visual design
· Bachelor’s degree in Animation, Motion, Interaction or Graphic Design or equivalent design-related field
· Experience crafting motion design and documentation for platforms such as iOS, Android, Mobile, and VR/AR
· Experience working on a collaborative team and partnering directly with developers for design implementation
· Experience in a variety of design tools such as After Effects, Sketch and other animation prototyping tools
· An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates experience creating innovative user-centered design solutions
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Experience with Agile processes and partnering with technical product management
· Experience designing for multiple platforms such as mobile, multimodal, TV, web and virtual reality
· Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups, motion studies and style guides
· Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Lottie and prototyping tools
· Ability to navigate ambiguity to drive the design cycle and multitask in an fast-paced environment
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- UX Designer, Fire TV Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Software Development Engineer – GameLift Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Data Engineer , READI Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs – Rockford, IL
- UX Designer, Amazon Payment Products Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Product Marketing Manager, Alexa Developer Marketing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer I, Amazon Publishing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Alexa Identity, Alexa Identity Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Quality Program Manager, The Quality Alert Team Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Live Event Services – Sr Software Development Engineer (Prime Video), Live Event Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.