Alliance Animal Health
Receptionist jobs in New York State, USA – Apply for Veterinary Receptionist Jobs at Alliance Animal Health – Ardsley, NY (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Ardsley Veterinary Associates is a well-established, progressive fast-paced 3 doctor general animal practice located in Ardsley, NY. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including preventative care, surgery, urgent care, high speed dentistry, cold laser therapy, in-house diagnostics, digital full body and dental radiology and ultrasonography,
We are located in a vibrant area of Westchester county, and not too far from New York City. Our practice offers board certified cardiologist, board certified internist, and board certified surgeons that are available for consultation and surgery procedures.
To learn more about us click here.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
Maintain the visual appeal or the hospital reception area, greet and welcome clients and patients, answer questions and triage client concerns, answer calls or emails and direct to the appropriate party for resolution, schedule appointments to maximize efficiency and daily flow, check in and check out clients and process payments. Our receptionists offer friendly emotional support in a compassionate and discreet manner during times of need to our clients and must be comfortable with various medical outcomes.
Must be able to withstand unpleasant odors and noises. May be exposed to bites, scratches, animal waste and potentially contagious diseases.
We’re looking for:
- Experienced Receptionist with a minimum of 1-year veterinary experience preferred
- Monday through Friday availability preferred; Saturday availability required
- Compassionate, Calm, Team Player, Multi-Tasker and Strong Communicator
- Highly organized and possess computer skills
- Self-starter with the desire to continue to advance your knowledge and skillset.
We Offer Our Staff
- Comprehensive Benefits (health, dental, vision, liability, 401k & 401K matching program, life & supplemental insurance, HSA, & FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time for ALL Employees
- Paid Bereavement Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Competitive Compensation
- Continuing Education Allowance (applies to licensed/registered/certified roles)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Access to a CVA/CVT/CVPM Partnership through Penn Foster
- Career Development Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program for most positions!
- Additional Benefits May Also Be Available (i.e. Personal Pet Discounts, Holiday Pay, Uniform Allowance, Bonuses etc)
- Note – some benefits may only be available to or vary slightly for full time employment status vs part time status.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Behavioral Health Receptionist Jobs at Asociacion Puertorriquenos en Marcha – Philadelphia, PA (On-site)
- Medical Scribe (In-Person) Jobs at Actalent – Minneapolis, MN (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Community Health Systems – Wilkes-Barre, PA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Madison, WI (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at RadNet – Bakersfield, CA (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Nebraska Methodist Health System – Omaha, NE (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Medical Clinic Receptionist Jobs at Anthem, Inc. – Hialeah, FL (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist – Fixed-Term (COVID Collection Site) Jobs at Carbon Health – Miami, FL
- Medical Unit Receptionist Jobs at Novant Health – Charlotte, NC (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Medical Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.