Videographer jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for Videographer/Editor Jobs at Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – Dauphin County, PA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Pennsylvania Game Commission is looking for an experienced, dependable and highly-motivated videographer professional to assist with shooting and editing video, audio, photo and digital content for the agency. If you are a creative, detail-oriented team player, we would like to talk with you!
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This position is primarily responsible for shooting and editing video, audio, photo and digital content for the Pennsylvania Game Commission for the purpose of creating awareness to the public about the agency’s mission, news and updates. Additional responsibilities include creating and assisting with agency marketing initiatives and digital communications. Interested in learning more? Additional details regarding this position can be found in the position description.
Work Schedule and Additional Information:
- Full-time employment.
- Work hours are 7:45 am to 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday, with 45-minute lunch.
- Salary: In some cases, the starting salary may be non-negotiable.
- You will receive further communication regarding this position via email. Check your email, including spam/junk folders, for these notices.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, TRAINING & ELIGIBILITY
Minimum Experience and Training Requirements:
- Two years of professional experience in the development and implementation of conservation education programs; and a bachelor’s degree with course work in wildlife management, journalism, communications, or a closely related field; or
- An equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Willing and able to work in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to travel within and outside of Pennsylvania.
- This position requires a valid PA Class C non-commercial driver’s license.
- You must be able to perform essential job functions.
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- An undergraduate degree in film, video production, marketing, communications, wildlife, biology, or other related field; or at least two years of professional experience shooting and editing video, audio and photography projects; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred candidates will have a strong passion for hunting, trapping, wildlife conservation, and/or outdoor recreation in Pennsylvania.
- Willingness to attend trainings, conferences, or workshops to improve work-related skills.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing. Effective interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team to achieve program and agency goals.
How to Apply:
- Resumes, cover letters, and similar documents will not be reviewed, and the information contained therein will not be considered for the purposes of determining your eligibility for the position. Information to support your eligibility for the position must be provided on the application (i.e., relevant, detailed experience/education).
- If you are claiming education in your answers to the supplemental application questions, you must attach a copy of your college transcripts for your claim to be accepted toward meeting the minimum requirements. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Your application must be submitted by the posting closing date. Late applications and other required materials will not be accepted
- Failure to comply with the above application requirements may eliminate you from consideration for this position.
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS):
- 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals).
The Commonwealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. The Commonwealth values inclusion as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people to serve the citizens of Pennsylvania. The Commonwealth does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, ancestry, union membership, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, disability, or any other categories protected by applicable federal or state law. All diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Federal – Videographer SME Jobs at Accenture Federal Services – Raleigh, NC (On-site)
- Videographer/Video Editor Jobs at Nexstar Media Group, Inc. – Richmond, VA (On-site)Job
- Videographer Jobs at Sweetwater – Fort Wayne, IN (On-site)
- Videographer/Creative Content Producer Jobs at Nesco Resource – Green Bay, WI (On-site)
- Videographer/Editor – WHIO TV Jobs at Cox Media Group – Dayton, OH (On-site)
- Videographer/Editor Jobs at MX – Lehi, UT
- Videographer Jobs at Clutch Creative Marketing – Dallas, TX (On-site)
- Senior Videographer Jobs at Reeb Millwork – Bethlehem, PA (On-site)
- Senior Content Videographer (Preditor) Jobs at ONE – Los Angeles, CA (Hybrid)
- Social Media/Videographer Intern Jobs at DB&A – DeWolff, Boberg & Associates, Inc – Dallas, TX
See More: 1,000+ Videographer Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.