Wells Fargo jobs in North Carolina, USA – Apply for Virtual Premier Banker – Charlotte, NC Jobs at Wells Fargo – Charlotte, NC. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About This Role
Centralized Premier Banking: Covers jobs providing full-service banking to high value customers and oversees a portfolio of premier account relationships in a virtual environment. Performs outbound prospecting to affluent and affluent away customers that are not currently covered by a book of business serviced by a premier banker and consults with customers regarding their financial needs. Upon required licensing and SAFE registration, the Centralized Affluent Premier Banker LP (SAFE) employee will transition to the Centralized Affluent Premier Banker (SAFE) role. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
The following job profile is intended to provide a general sense of what Centralized Affluent Premier Bankers do; however, the day-to-day duties and responsibilities will differ depending on several variables, including (but not limited to) years of experience, complement of clients serviced, banking services and options of various clients, and client needs.
In This Role You Will
- Participate in the Licensed Banker licensing program. This is a temporary position until employee has successfully completed licensing requirements. Upon successful completion, employees will transition to the Centralized Affluent Premier Banker (SAFE) role and perform the following duties:
- Provide full-service banking to high value customers and oversees a portfolio of account relationships in a virtual environment.
- Consult with customers regarding their financial needs and present banking products and solutions to meet those needs in accordance with both inbound contact strategy and outbound outreach strategy.
- Additionally, resolve inquiries, open and service accounts (such as checking, savings, and credit/loan) and identify customer investment needs and introduce partners when an investment need is identified operating in defined relationship models in team approach.
- Review and analyze basic business, operational, or technical assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives.
- Guide medium risk deliverables within Centralized Premier Banking functional area.
- Present recommendations for resolving moderately complex situations while developing expertise within Centralized Premier Banking functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with Centralized Premier Banking colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers.
- Have the opportunity to study and test for the Series 7 license.
- This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 2+ years of customer service experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and partners
- 2- years of experience recommending products and services
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 6 and 63 exams (or recognized FINRA equivalents) to qualify for immediate registration
- Successfully completed the FINRA Series 65 examination (or equivalent) to qualify for immediate registration.
- Successfully completed the State Insurance license(s) to qualify for immediate registration.
- Experience assessing customer needs and recommending products/services to fulfill those needs.
- Experience partnering with other groups on behalf of the customer.
- Experience solving customer problems.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of book of business processes to actively manage a group of Wells Fargo customers to meet their needs and grow the business
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet individual and team objectives while maintaining individual performance over the long term.
- Experience identifying additional opportunities to recommend products and services to customers.
- Experience mentoring and peer-coaching others.
- Ability to work holidays
- Adherence to Wells Fargo sales practices risk management culture
- Current registration for FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 (or FINRA recognized equivalents) are required for this role or must be completed within a specified period. For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite will be required.
- Current registration for FINRA Series 65 examination (or equivalent) is required for this role and must be completed within a specified period.
- State Insurance license(s) are required for this role and must be completed within a specified period.
- Licensing requirements and expected completion timeline (determined by the number of licenses needed) will be communicated to the candidate upon offer acceptance.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) website (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness, and criminal background standards.
- A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness; however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Contact Center Planning Analyst Jobs at Wells Fargo – Hillsboro, OR
- Technology Operations Associate Jobs at Wells Fargo – Clive, IA
- Associate Equipment Operator Jobs at Wells Fargo – Tukwila, WA
- Technology Operations Associate Jobs at Wells Fargo – Chandler, AZ
- Relationship Banker – Douglasville Jobs at Wells Fargo – Douglasville, GA
- Senior Quantitative Solutions Engineering Specialist in Commercial Credit Decision Modeling Jobs at Wells Fargo – Tempe, AZ
- Senior Fraud & Claims Operations Representative – Line of Business Referral Jobs at Wells Fargo – Tempe, AZ
- Senior Quantitative Solutions Engineering Specialist in Commercial Credit Decision Modeling Jobs at Wells Fargo – West Des Moines, IA
- Bilingual Spanish Teller – East Orange Central Ave – 20 hrs Jobs at Wells Fargo – East Orange, NJ
- Property Management Manager Jobs at Wells Fargo – Dallas, TX (Hybrid)
See More: 1,000+ Wells Fargo Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.