DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY - AGENCY WIDE
Government jobs in Maryland, USA – Apply for Waiter NA-03 Jobs at DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY – AGENCY WIDE – Aberdeen proving Ground, MD. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Click on the “Learn more about this agency” button below for IMPORTANT information.
Note to applicants: Please include name and contact information for two (2) professional AND two (2) personal references in your resume and/or DA Form 3433 application when applying.
- Sets tables, arranges place settings and table decorations.
- Receives guests, makes suggestions and answers questions about food, wines and other items available.
- Takes orders. Places order with and receives food and beverages from kitchen and bar when required. Maintains sales record. Collects cash or payment by credit card.
- Clears and cleans tables and other customer service areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- A one year probationary period may be required
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty
- NOTE: Applicants have the ability to perform an E-Verify Self Check to confirm employment eligibility at http://www.uscis.gov/mye-verify/self-check. Although a Self-Check is not mandatory.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2.
- Incumbent may also be required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training within 30 days of employment and a minimum of 4 hours annual refresher training.
- Must meet state/local age requirements (18) at the time of appointment if serving alcoholic beverages.
2. Possess basic math skills necessary to compute patron bills and make change.
3. Be able to communicate effectively in English.
4. Have work experience performing the duties identified.NOTE: The information provided on your resume should be clear and specific. You will be rated based solely off of the information provided within your resume. Assumptions will not be made regarding your experience and the duties performed.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
Hourly salary is $17.00 – $19.84.
Work schedule to be determined after hire.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 4:00PM (EST) on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government’s interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: https://acpol2.army.mil/chra_dodea/NAF_applicant_info_kit.pdf).
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies: Minimum Qualifications, Conditions of Employment, Physical Requirements and Integrity Certification
** Qualified Preference-eligible candidates (e.g. Military Spouse Preference, Involuntarily Separated Military Preference) will be referred to management first.
If an additional list is required, Non-Preference Eligible Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be referred to management.**
Lastly, if no selection was made off of the previous lists, management may make selections for candidates meeting the minimum qualifications only**
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference – Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference – Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration – Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Parent of a Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Spouse/Widow(er) of a Veteran (OAV)
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433) will accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- DD-214/ Statement of Service
- DA Form 3433
- PCS Orders
- Separation Notice (RIF)
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Child and Youth Program Assistant CY-01/02 Jobs at DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY – AGENCY WIDE – Aberdeen proving Ground, MD
- County Program Technician Jobs at DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE – Abbeville, AL
- Physician ( Orthopedic- Hand Surgeon) (Part Time) Jobs at Department of Veterans Affairs – Syracuse, NY
- Food Service Worker Jobs at Department of the Air Force – Barksdale AFB, LA
- Interdisciplinary Jobs at Department of the Army – Rock Island, IL
- Staff Psychologist (PTSD) Jobs at Department of Veterans Affairs – Corpus Christi, TX
- ADMIN/TECH SPECIALIST Jobs at Department of the Navy – Newport, RI
- Registered Nurse- Primary Care Jobs at Department of Veterans Affairs – Freeport, IL
- Psychologist Jobs at Department of Defense – Gunter AFB, AL
- IT SPECIALIST (CUSTSPT) Jobs at Department of the Army – Hanscom AFB, MA
See More: 1,000+ Government Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit secure.login.gov.