Fedex jobs in Michigan, USA – Apply for Warehouse Associate Jobs at FedEx Express – Flint, Michigan. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Clerical experience including typing and/or general office administration duties preferred. Good human relations and communication skills. Ability to successfully complete all basic and re-currency training. Experience dealing with the movement of heavyweight freight using forklifts, tugs and other loading/unloading equipment preferred. The ability to communicate both timely and effectively in a noisy operations environment, is required. Since operating motorized conveyances is required in this job, employee must possess a valid driver’s license (see policy 4-48). Non-covered safety-sensitive position; ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
PT Material Handler
Monday: 12:20am – 06:00am
Tuesday – Saturday: 04:00am – 10:00am
Days off: Sunday and another day to be determined by operational needs
FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
We’re excited that your career search has brought you to FedEx. Visit the link below to see more about what it means to join the team at FedEx:
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled EmployerFedEx Express prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Customs Trade Agent – 6:00am-2:30pm (1st) Jobs at FedEx Logistics – Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Warehouse Material Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Richmond, Virginia
- Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Reno, Nevada
- PT PM Sr Svc Agent/Non-DOT Jobs at FedEx Express – Lubbock, Texas
- Part Time Dangerous Goods Agent/Non-DOT Jobs at FedEx Express – Louisville, Colorado
- Casual Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Hebron, Kentucky
- Customs Trade Coordinator – 2nd Shift Jobs at FedEx Express – Memphis, Tennessee
- Package Handler & Shuttle Driver (DOT) Jobs at FedEx Express – Gainesville, Florida
- Material Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Newark, New Jersey
- Casual Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Los Angeles, California
See More: 1,000+ FedEx jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit fedex.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.