Express Employment Professionals – Seattle
Driving jobs in Washington, USA – Apply for Warehouse Driver Associate Job at Express Employment Professionals – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We are looking for reliable warehouse associates with strong warehouse background and driving experience!
- Loading and unloading material for trucks/semi-trucks/containers.
- Drive company delivery truck to make local deliveries.
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Operate a forklift safely.
- Be able to read and make changes to load sheets, as required.
- Assist customers in warehouse and answer their questions.
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude.
- 1+ years of driving/warehouse experience
- 1+ year of forklift experience
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Basic computer and math skills
Interested in this position? Call for more details today! (206) 443-5627
Ask how you can earn a referral $150.00 bonus!
Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
- Call our office at (206) 443-5627 for an immediate phone interview
- Complete an online application on our website: https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
- Email your resume to [email protected]
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
We look forward to partnering with you today!
For a complete list of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/SeattleWA/Job-Openings.aspx
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Seattle
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs
There are plenty of job opportunities in Seattle but trying to hunt down that perfect position in your preferred industry and with a company that looks out for their employees can be tough. No one understands the stress of looking for work more than we do, which is why we are here to help make the process simple. Our focus is to make finding work in Seattle as easy as possible for you, the Job Seeker. We hire for a variety of assignment options, including one-day, temporary, evaluation, and direct/professional placements. Whether you are looking for a secondary job to supplement your existing income or the job that will turn into a lifelong career, Express Seattle will go above and beyond to assure you reach your goals and gain the employment you are after!
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Commercial Driver Job at WestRock Company – Houston, TX
- Driver Job at Tony’s Auto Transport LLC – Metro Jacksonville
- Pharmacy Technician Job at Pivotal Placement Services, Inc – Baton Rouge, LA
- Registered Pharmacy Technician Job at Community Health Systems – Crestview, FL
- Pharmacy Tech Job at ChenMed – Jacksonville, FL
- Pharmacy Tech Job at H-E-B – Richmond, TX
- Pharmacy Technician Job at Walmart – Valrico, FL
- Graphic Designer Job at Robert Half – Pleasanton, CA
- Production Graphic Designer Job at Signs By Tomorrow – Murrieta, CA
- Graphic Designer Job at CORNETT – Lexington, KY Remote
See More: 1,000+ Driving Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.