Fedex jobs in Arkansas, USA – Apply for Warehouse Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Texarkana, Arkansas. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Able to lift 50 lbs and to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. using appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Able to successfully complete all basic and re-currency training. The ability to communicate both timely and effectively, in a noisy operations environment, is required.
Non-covered safety sensitive position. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
Monday-Friday split shift 7:00am-9:00am and returning at 5:30pm-7:30pm
Rate of pay $15.00 *Minimum of 17.5 hours a week guaranteed * Medical, Dental & Vision benefits * Paid time off * 401K (8% Company match) * Tuition assistance up to $5250 per calendar year * Promote from within philosophy * Vacation and Holiday pay * Airline Discounts * Nationwide career opportunities * Training and growth opportunities to build a career
FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
We’re excited that your career search has brought you to FedEx. Visit the link below to see more about what it means to join the team at FedEx:
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled EmployerFedEx Express prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- WAREHOUSE PACKAGE HANDLER Jobs at FedEx Express – Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
- Courier (BAFA) Swing shift Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Hatfield, Massachusetts
- Part Time Store Associate Jobs at FedEx Office – Evanston, Illinois
- Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Des Moines, Iowa
- Customs Trade Agent/College Connections – S2-33 Jobs at FedEx Logistics – Itta Bena, Mississippi
- Retail Customer Service Associate Jobs at FedEx Office – West Chester, Ohio
- Courier/DOT Jobs at FedEx Express – Dothan, Alabama
- Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Atlanta, Georgia
- Part Time Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Tallahassee, Florida
- Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Tulsa, Oklahoma
See More: 1,000+ FedEx jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit fedex.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.