Amazon warehouse in New Jersey, USA – Apply for Warehouse/Shopper Team Member Job at Amazon – Logan Township, NJ. See job descriptions, requirements and the link to apply.
Job Position: Warehouse/Shopper Team Member
Job ID: 200029728
Shifts: Overnight, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: Logan Township, NJ
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Salary: Earn $15/hr
Immediate openings available now. Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page. https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/covid-19-updates/
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers.
Stay active during your workday in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Learn new skills and build your experience by doing a range of different types of work.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do:
• Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
• Get customer orders ready for delivery
• Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
This part-time role puts you in control of your schedule. Choose the shifts that work best for you now. You will be able to adjust your schedule in the future, as needed.
You’ll work at least 16 hours per week, with the ability to Flex Up or Flex Down 1 hour per shift. Weekday and weekend hours are available. If you’d like to work more hours, you can choose to work more shifts when they are available.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
• Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
• Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
• Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
• Flexible hours: Choose from available shifts to create a part-time schedule that works for you.
• High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Link to Apply
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.