Amazon warehouse jobs in Washington, USA – Apply for Warehouse Team Member +$1,000 Sign-on Bonus job at Amazon – Kent, WA. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Warehouse Team Member
Job ID: 210059097
Job Type: Full Time
Required shift times: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: Kent, WA
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: New! Up to $18.55**, plus $1,000** sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 6/20/2021
*Effective hourly pay starting date as of 5/16, on select roles
* Limited-time Opportunity
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in 2 installments, $500 payable after 30 days and $500 after 90 days.
If at any time in the process you are either voluntarily or involuntarily moved from this shift, site, and start date, you would no longer be eligible to receive the applicable pay rate, sign-on bonus or incentive
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Fulfillment Centers – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Sort Centers – It’s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available with a flexible schedule of up to 40 hours.
AMXL FULFILLMENT CENTERS– This is the final stop for larger items, like large screen TVs, furniture, and refrigerators, Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, picking and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day. This position may involve operating a powered industrial truck, dolly’s, hand trucks, or other lifting equipment to help move some of our larger products – (PIT equipment).
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Seasonal Warehouse and Shopper Team Members Job at Amazon – Stratford, CT
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Members Job at Amazon – Blauvelt, NY
- Warehouse Team Member +$1,000 Sign-on Bonus at Amazon – Moreno Valley, CA
- Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Job at Amazon – Phoenix, AZ
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Taunton, MA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.