Amazon Warehouse jobs in California, USA – Apply for Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Job at Amazon – Sacramento, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Warehouse Team Member
Job ID: 210060781
Job Type: Full-time
Required shift times: Morning, Evening, Weekend
Location: Sacramento, West Sacramento, Roseville, Elk Grove
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: Up to $16.05, plus $1,000* sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 8/15/2021.
- Bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts; additional terms and conditions may apply
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in installments
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
DELIVERY STATIONS (HEAVY BULKY) – This is the final stop for larger items, like large screen TVs, furniture, and refrigerators, before they head out for delivery to the customers’ doors. In this active job, you will sort our heavier and bulkier packages into delivery routes. Our teams work overnight shifts to meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. You’ll work up to 19 hours per week on the days you choose. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
AMAZON FRESH WAREHOUSES (2 Hour or Less Delivery) – Become a part of Amazon’s super-fast (2 hours or less) delivery service. We offer fresh, frozen, and packaged groceries, so you’ll work in varying climates from room temperature to walk-in freezer environments. We will provide you with the right gear to stay warm during the colder parts of your shift. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own, plus you can cash out your pay instantly [only available to select employee groups]. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises! Full-time and Part-time roles with set schedules may also be available.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Evening and Night Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Monroe, OH [$1000 Sign-On Bonus]
- Seasonal Central Operations Associate Job at Amazon – Phoenix, AZ
- Amazon Locker Team Member Job – Davie, FL
- Financial Analyst Job at INDU LLC dba intiGrow – Spokane, WA
- Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Flagstaff, A
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Phoenix, AZ
- Amazon Locker Team Member Job – Atlanta, GA
- Amazon Locker Team Member Job at Amazon – Charleston, SC
- Amazon Locker Team Member Job at Amazon – Memphis, TN
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Ashland, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.