Amazon warehouse jobs in Massachusetts, USA – Apply for Warehouse Team Members $500 Sign-On Bonus job at Amazon – Wilmington, MA. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Warehouse Team Members $500 Sign-On Bonus
Job ID: 210058752
Job Type: Full Time
Required shift times: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: Wilmington, MA
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: New! Up to $19.45*, plus $500** sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 6/20/2021
*Effective hourly pay starting date as of 5/16, on select roles
* Limited-time Opportunity
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in 2 installments, $250 payable after 30 days and $250 after 60 days.
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Link to Apply
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.