FedEx Supply Chain
Fedex jobs in Ohio, USA – Apply for Warehouse Worker Jobs at FedEx Supply Chain – Columbus, Ohio. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link.
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. This position is responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 45904
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr Operations Admin Jobs at FedEx Ground – Middleborough, Massachusetts
- Part Time Dangerous Goods Agent Jobs at FedEx Express – Irondale, Alabama
- Full Time Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Homewood, Alabama
- Sr Diesel Mechanic / Technician Jobs at FedEx Freight – South Bend, Indiana
- R0220: Courier/Swing Drvr/DOT Jobs at FedEx Express – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- B1701: Global Freight Mvmt Admin III Jobs at FedEx Express – Miami, Florida
- Sr Svc Agent Jobs at FedEx Express – Homewood, Alabama
- Warehouse Associate Jobs at FedEx Express – Flint, Michigan
- Customs Trade Agent – 6:00am-2:30pm (1st) Jobs at FedEx Logistics – Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Warehouse Material Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Richmond, Virginia
See More: 1,000+ FedEx jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit genco.taleo.net.