Aerotek jobs in Colorado, USA – Apply for Water Transfer 1700-2300 USD WEEKLY Jobs at Aerotek – Fort Lupton, CO (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
- LOCATED IN FORT LUPTON, CO (~30 mins commute from Greeley, CO)*
- Description:* In Water Transfer, employees collect and move water through the poly pipe, lay flat hose and underground pipeline systems from water sources to customer frac jobs. Water Transfer employees work on crews and are responsible for setting up, operating, and rigging down jobs safely. Their work is laborious and performed outdoors in all types of conditions. MUST BE COMFORTABLE WORKING OUTDOORS
- Job Duties:*
- Laying and picking up poly line, lay flat hose, run transfer pumps, and essential equipment for water transfer operations.
- Loading and unloading pipe, field materials, and equipment onto trailers and trucks for safe transport
- Observing machine operations, and gauges, and adjust controls to maintain specified conditions
- Setting and servicing pumps and generators at job sites
- Following all safety procedures and using proper PPE as required per specific job task
- Assist in containment and spill clean ups
- Communicating with other workers, using signals, radios, and telephones
- Using common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches
- Driving trucks and other vehicles to transport equipment, personnel and perform job task
- Attending and successfully completing training as directed for DOT, OSHA and safety
- Schedule:* Shifts start at 6am or 6pm depending on Day or Night. Shifts run at least 14 hours long with overlap. Schedule is usually 5 days per week with days off changing every 3 weeks. Schedule will be Fri/Sat off for 3 weeks, then 1 week transition, then Tues/Wed off for 3 weeks, 1 week transition, then Sun/Mon off for 3 weeks.
- PAY:* $20 day shift $22 Night Shift
- With the amount of hours per shift, someone working this position can make from $1700-$2200 weekly!
- Who should apply?* This position is entry level, but it is best to have experience working long hours and outdoors doing general labor. This position is
- NOT* per diem and does
- NOT *offer Relocation/Housing assistance.
- Skills:* water treatment, agriculture, general laborer, bilingual, oil and gas, laborer, production, concrete, construction, hand and power tools, water transfer, oilfield, osha 10
- Top Skills Details:* water treatment, agriculture, general laborer, bilingual, oil and gas, laborer, production, concrete, construction, hand and power tools, water transfer, oilfield, osha 10
- Experience Level:* Entry Level
- Perks:* Weekly pay Benefits If interested, please contact [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) with
- First & Last Name* and an *updated Resume*. Thank you!
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Welder Jobs at Aerotek – Niagara Falls, NY (On-site)
- Production Operator Jobs at Aerotek – Fall Creek, WI (On-site)
- General Production Worker Jobs at Aerotek – Plainview, MN (On-site)
- ENTRY LEVEL PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN *20.00-22.40* Jobs at Aerotek – Salt Lake City, UT (On-site)
- Assembler Jobs at Aerotek – Marlborough, MA (On-site)
- Assembler (Entry Level – Hiring Immediately) Jobs at Aerotek – Boulder, CO (On-site)
- ENTRY LEVEL WAREHOUSE WORKER//$20.50 PER HR//START ASAP Jobs at Aerotek – Denver, CO (On-site)
- Quality Inspector Jobs at Aerotek – Greenville, SC (On-site)
- Phone Tester Jobs at Aerotek – Carlisle, PA (On-site)
- Equipment Operator Jobs at Aerotek – Cedar Grove, WI (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Aerotek jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aerotek.com.