Editor jobs in Illinois, USA – Apply for Web Editorial Manager Jobs at GE Healthcare – Chicago, IL (Remote). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Description Summary
At GE, we rise to the challenge of building a world that works. GE operates in more than 160 countries and is made up of the best people and most innovative technologies taking on the world’s toughest challenges. Building technology solutions in energy, healthcare, and transportation to deliver a sustainable, healthier, and more connected future. The Corporate Brand & Digital Marketing Team at GE Healthcare is seeking a collaborative, creative and proactive Web Editorial Manager with experience in bringing brand content and narratives to life across web experiences. Reporting to the Global Brand Media Director, this role will facilitate strategic-planning and management all brand-level webpages (hosted on Site Core) and external web channels (i.e., YouTube, Glass door, CMS platforms, Google) to ensure brand compliance, consistent user experience and deliver meaningful brand touch points on the web. To be impactful in this role, you must be able to work in regulated, matrixed operating environments, manage numerous stakeholders and approval processes, and adapt quickly to deliver the right content to the right audience at the right time – helping our brand win hearts and minds. Along with editorial management, you will be responsible for partnering with key markets and agencies to develop and drive strategies for markets to activate and optimize. You will help maximize our team’s ROI on content and brand investments by improving quality and alignment, optimizing web journeys on brand pages, and increasing key KPIS including traffic, time spent on page and conversions. You will partner closely with internal teams across Communications and Business Marketing to find efficiencies in media investments across the company and deliver forward-thinking web editorial strategies that propel GE’s brand narrative, purpose and thought leadership position forward.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Job Description Responsibilities include:
- Delivering and executing best-in-class brand web experiences and editorial management across key www.gehealthcare.com pages (Homepage, About Us, ESG, Newsroom, Careers, Investors, Leadership, Contact, etc.) and affiliated brand web channels and microsites
- Owning the brand web editorial calendar, including building recommendations and web editorial plans for strategic initiatives in key markets
- Overseeing the UX, editorial A/B testing, analytics and performance insight recommendations, technology, contribution processes, and vendor management for a matrixed team of content creators and editors
- Project management of program timelines, webpage updates, and quarterly analytics and reporting
- Driving innovative web media formats and partnerships that support brand creative, thought leadership, and key business and product priorities
- Ability and eagerness to jump into the backend of our platforms to fully understand opportunities and capabilities of our web environment for brand content
- Supporting and managing internal and agency teams to develop editorial content and programming for Brand channels and ecosystems
- Audience development and insights across owned & third-party platforms
- Elevating actionable insights and ideas based on cultural, media, and business trends with recommended budget and investment levels needed to support
- Building and maintaining relationships across GE Healthcare Marketing, Communications, Regions to educate, develop and champion media best practices, trends, and efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 5+ years of experience of digital marketing, web editorial or content strategy experience within marketing, brand, corporate communications, or agency environments
- Proven experience with Site Core, Adobe or Drupal, Widen (or similar DAM platform), SEO tools, Google Analytics, other publishing and analytics tools
- Experience in editorial writing, editing and publishing to recommend headline, web copy, image or video assets, and other tests across target personas to improve site engagement and UX enhancements
- Experience developing website and content metric dashboards and making performance recommendations based on results and engagement
- Experience in driving legal and regulatory content reviews and adjustments, including the use of content review software systems (Veeva Promomats) and content management platforms (Welcome)
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations, work cross-functionally, resolve conflict and gain influence within a matrixed, global team
- Positive, team-focused attitude. We’re a small but might central team that always jumps in to help where we can.
- B2B marketing and/or healthcare/healthtech industry experience desired
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust, lead with transparency, deliver with focus and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity. Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Editor Jobs at Leidos – McLean, VA (On-site)
- Technical Writer/Editor Jobs at inSync Staffing – Flanders, NJ (On-site)
- Senior Associate Editor – Editorial Innovation (REMOTE) Jobs at Thomson Reuters – Eagan, MN (Remote)
- Features Editor – Freelance Jobs at Roku Inc. – Stamford, CT
- Topic Desk Editor Jobs at The Washington Post – Washington, DC (On-site)
- Writer Editor Jobs at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory – Pasadena, CA (On-site)
- Editor Temp – to – Perm – Work From Home Jobs at PCI not the big company – Madison, WI (Remote)
- Copy Editor – Temporary Jobs at The Walt Disney Company – Washington, DC (Hybrid)
- Assistant Editor Jobs at Booz Allen Hamilton – Honolulu, HI (Hybrid)
- News Editor Jobs at Captivate, LLC – Lowell, MA (Hybrid)
See More: 1,000+ Editor Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.