Welding jobs in Pennsylvania, USA. – Apply for Welder – 1st Shift Job at Wagman – York, PA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Welder fabricates and assembles metal products by welding and measuring tools. Welders produce metal products according to customer or employer specifications.
Welders understand and implement personal and company safety measures by wearing specialized goggles, helmets and gloves. Communication skills are essential to work with team members.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Adhere to all company policies
MIG and spot-welding parts
Fabricate metal products by welding machine components
Monitor shelf stock to determine priority
Perform product check-ins; break down skids, mark pans and put away items
Assisting with inventory accuracy; log items made and ensure items are stored properly
Keep PPE gear well-maintained and in safe working order
Having open lines of communication with Direct Supervisor and Purchasing Dept regarding welding supplies
Review returned pans to determine if they are fit for use
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities)
- Lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds)
- Ability to work well with others
- Maintain a positive attitude
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and explosives. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. However, in some instances this job may require work in areas where ear protection is necessary.
In some instances, this job may require work in areas where ear protection is necessary. If ear protection is required, it must meet OSHA’s Hearing Protection Requirements. The employee is required to wear steel-toed shoes or boots, safety glasses that meet OSHA and ANSI Standards for maximum eye protections, a welding helmet that meets OSHA Standards for face protections, and gloves that meet OSHA Standards for hand protections.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Welder Job at AMETEK – Irvine, CA
- TIG Welder – 2nd shift Job at Chart Industries, Inc. – Ball Ground, GA
- Regional Code Welder Job at Covanta – Bainbridge, PA
- Technical writer Job at Randstad USA – Los Angeles County, CA
- Science Writer Job at Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard – Cambridge, MA
- Sr. Technical Writer Job at Zones, LLC – Auburn, WA
- Senior Writer Job at DISYS – Owings Mills, MD
- Reports Writer Job at SAIC – Bethesda, MD
- Customer Service Associate II Job at Black Knight – Chesterfield, MO
- Customer Service Manager (Bilingual Preferred) Job at Joshua Fitts Agency – Northfield, IL
See More: 1,000+ Welding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit wagman.apscareerportal.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.