Welding jobs in Wisconsin, USA – Apply for Welder – 2nd Shift Jobs at CNH Industrial – St Nazianz, WI . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus * (Newly hired employees will receive $500 at 90 days of service, $500 at 180 days of service, and $1,500 at 1 year of service.)
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using processes such as gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, and shielded metal arc.
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting equipment.
- Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Connect and turn regulator valves to activate and adjust gas flow and pressure so that desired flames are obtained.
- Determine required equipment and welding methods, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there is no loose or thick scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter.
- Select and install torches, torch tips, filler rods, and flux, according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
- Remove rough spots from workpieces, using portable grinders, hand files, or scrapers.
- Position and secure workpieces, using hoists, cranes, wire, and banding machines or hand tools.
- Clean or degrease parts, using wire brushes, portable grinders, or chemical baths.
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using cutting torches, and hand tools.
- Dismantle metal assemblies or cut scrap metal, using thermal-cutting equipment such as flame-cutting torches or plasma-arc equipment.
- Check grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometers, calipers, and precision measuring instruments.
- Gouge metals, using the air-arc gouging process.
- Guide and direct flames or electrodes on or across workpieces to straighten, bend, melt, or build up metal.
- Preheat workpieces prior to welding or bending, using torches or heating furnaces.
- Hammer bulges or bends in metal workpieces.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of welding work experience is required. Completion of an Apprenticeship and/or Certification may be considered in lieu of work experience.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including the ability to lift up to 45 pounds.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Welder – Container Jobs at Waste Management – Richmond, VA
- Mig Welder Jobs at Whirlpool Corporation – Fall River, MA
- Welder 1st shift Jobs at Arcosa Inc. – Clinton, IL
- Welder Jobs at Little River Box Co. – Miami, FL
- Welder Jobs at CNH Industrial – Fargo, ND
- Welding Process Engineer Jobs at Morales Group, Inc – Seymour, IN
- Welder Jobs at TERRA Staffing Group – Arlington, WA
- Welder Jobs at Hartzell Propeller Inc – Eagan, MN
- Welder 2nd shift Jobs at Eaton – Waukesha, WI
- Welder – 2nd Shift – $1000 sign on bonus! Jobs at Northern Tool – Northfield, MN
See More: 1,000+ Welding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs-cnhind.icims.com.