Welding jobs in California, USA. – Apply for Welder Job at AMETEK – Irvine, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We are currently seeking a Welder for the TMS-FMH Business Unit with TIG and EB welding and fabrication. The preferred candidate will possess good general familiarity with various weld processes and be able to work in a fast-paced aerospace manufacturing environment.
•Capable of certifying to AWS D17.1
•Groups IIB, IIIB, IV and VI.
•Material thickness from .020” to .200” in all groups.
•Obtain top quality workmanship and efficiency.
•Ensure that products and goods manufactured meet quality standards obtainable in the industry.
•Keep a neat and clean work area.
•Initiate and control paperwork associated with jobs received in weld to provide continuity to the job.
•Carry out direct orders of supervisor to achieve shipment commitments.
•High school graduate
•Technical school training
Experience and Abilities:
•3-5 years’ experience in a weld role with previous industry-related experience or equivalent combination of training and experience.
•Knowledge of general workshop tools, equipment and materials pertaining to welding and the aerospace industries.
•Must be able to understand and interpret technical drawings to military and aerospace specifications.
•Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
•Demonstrated ability to set goals and objectives to meet Business Unit needs.
•The right person will be ambitious and flexible and want to learn and grow professionally.
•Ability to read, speak and comprehend in the English language
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- TIG Welder – 2nd shift Job at Chart Industries, Inc. – Ball Ground, GA
- Regional Code Welder Job at Covanta – Bainbridge, PA
- Technical writer Job at Randstad USA – Los Angeles County, CA
- Science Writer Job at Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard – Cambridge, MA
- Sr. Technical Writer Job at Zones, LLC – Auburn, WA
- Senior Writer Job at DISYS – Owings Mills, MD
- Reports Writer Job at SAIC – Bethesda, MD
- Customer Service Associate II Job at Black Knight – Chesterfield, MO
- Customer Service Manager (Bilingual Preferred) Job at Joshua Fitts Agency – Northfield, IL
- Customer Service Representative Job at Agora Financial – Hunt Valley, MD
See More: 1,000+ Welding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.