Metallurgical Processing LLC
Welding jobs in Michigan, USA. – Apply for Welder Job at Metallurgical Processing LLC – Warren, MI. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Perform fabrication and repair of alloy products, including but not limited to: baskets, fixtures, and internal furnace alloy.
Maintain inventory (steel, grinding wheels, cut off wheels, welding rod and etc.)
Inspect and maintain fixtures, baskets, and tools, including minor repair of such.
Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Perform duties adhering to all Safety Requirements, including but not limited to, those addressed in the MPC Safety Manual and MPC Hazard Communications book.
Identify and report Plant Safety needs. Address safety concerns immediately.
Other duties as assigned by Management Team.
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and have basic reading, writing and mathematics skills.
Must be able to interact with personnel at all levels and with all departments.
Maintain a valid driver’s license.
Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Welder – 1st Shift Job at Wagman – York, PA
- Welder Job at AMETEK – Irvine, CA
- TIG Welder – 2nd shift Job at Chart Industries, Inc. – Ball Ground, GA
- Regional Code Welder Job at Covanta – Bainbridge, PA
- Technical writer Job at Randstad USA – Los Angeles County, CA
- Science Writer Job at Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard – Cambridge, MA
- Sr. Technical Writer Job at Zones, LLC – Auburn, WA
- Senior Writer Job at DISYS – Owings Mills, MD
- Reports Writer Job at SAIC – Bethesda, MD
- Customer Service Associate II Job at Black Knight – Chesterfield, MO
See More: 1,000+ Welding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.